Monday, July 03, 2006

Summer Fun in the Slow Lane

Since it's been so hot, I thought you might like some ideas of things to do that cool you off. So here is some fun eye candy to inspire you. See what you can think up to do...


Swimming, anyone?

Or maybe you prefer this type of fun in the water?



There's something so restful about a pool...



Hmm, you know, this isn't cooling me off one bit!

Any ideas for cooling down? Let me know - cause in a few, I'll have some parting thoughts on how to heat things up. *snicker*

3 Comments:

Blogger Darragha! said...

I'll take Door Number Two.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Kayelle Allen said...

LOL

Yeah. I've had that little pic in my research pile for a long long time...

Had to share.

10:20 PM  
Blogger icia said...

I think I'd go for the middle one. Its more in the way I'm feeeling at the moment.. LOL icia

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders