Saturday, July 01, 2006

And the winner is....

Okay, the motorcycle is an Apache Bagger.

The winner is: meljprincess, who was so fast off the mark it makes my head spin!!! Congrats! And, thanks for your enthusiasm. If you enjoy the serial, please do leave a comment on my personal blog, and I'll forward it to my sexy partner, who really is the inspiration for Nick Red Cloud. And, don't forget to look around the AMC1902 site, the bikes are AMAZING!!! I knew someone would guess Harley....

For everyone else who named the Bagger email me too and I will send you a second prize.

If you get in touch with me at dbridger@accesswave.ca, we'll get the details to mail you your prize.

Talk to everyone again soon... And thanks for all the Canada Day wishes, and for making my first SEx blog day such a fun one!! Talk to you soon....

1 Comments:

Blogger Meljprincess said...

YAY! Fang you very much, Denyse.
luv, a vampire lover

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders