Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Annalisa!

Check this out! I asked my daughter, whose name is ANNALISA, to choose a number between 1 and 29 for my blog winner. And she picked the number corresponding to....ANNALISA! And it isn't herself! ANNALISA (who is not my daughter), please email me at darragha @ gmail.com (no spaces) and let me know which LSB ebook, and in which format, you'd like!

Thank you ALL for playing today! Don't forget to visit my website and enter my contests! And, please...help an old god learn new tricks.... -- Darragha

1 Comments:

Blogger Sveimhugi said...

This is instant karma!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders