Friday, June 23, 2006

Help! I'm Falling for the Vampire Next Door winner


The winner of my newsletter member drawing was Mary S. of Missouri. Congrats, Mary! She won a copy of my first LS release Help! I'm Falling for the Vampire Next Door.

Mary says she's new to ebooks, but she's willing to give it a try. She may even buy her a PDA and download some more ebooks to take with her on vacation... Hey, it's great singlehandedly stimulating the economy, isn't it? :)

Check out my newsletter and check out my new blog "Celine's Dreams" at http://celinesdreams.blogspot.com

More fun and contest to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders