Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Small Romantic Things

We all can use a little romance with our sex, can't we? Here are a few things to remember....
Hold hands with your partner in public. Yes, that means the grocery store, in the parking lot, at the park...wherever you may be. That one small intimate action can produce a whole lot of loving down the road.
And what about those love notes? I leave one for my husband in his brief case every once in a while, just to remind him what he means to me ... or what I want him to do to me. Once I even left him a little story taped to our front door so that when he came home he'd have something to read, and think about.
There are so many small things you can do to spark that flame. A look, a handwritten note or drawing (remember when you were a young girl with a crush on the cute guy and you drew a heart with your names in it), or just a look.
Have fun finding your small romantic thing and feel the fire begin to burn out of control.
Debi

2 Comments:

Blogger Darragha! said...

DH and I still hold hands.
Still kiss good-bye.
Still kiss hello.
Still neck on the couch.
Have a standing date to smooch in the green bean aisle of the grocery store.
Romance (and damned good sex) are alive at our house, even after 16 years of marriage :)

Darragha

3:08 PM  
Blogger Debbie Fritter said...

Very cool. We're still "newlyweds" as my closest friends say, but it never amazes me how he opens doors for me, even if I'm driving instead of him. Sometimes we forget about the little things that made us fall in love with our mates to begin with.

Debi Wilder

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders