Saturday, July 15, 2006

Winners! Spank Me Now!

Vicky suggested using those hot buffed waiters for a little spanking party. Now doesn't that sound fun? Vicky, email me at kayelle@kayelleallen.com to claim the book in any eformat. At the Mercy of Her Pleasure, or For Women Only.

But all the ideas were wonderful. Helping a friend go thru a divorce, showing the daughters that mom isn't so stuffy after all... everyone had a good idea.

Hmm. If I rent the butlers in the buff, will ya'll come over and play? LOL

Kayelle Allen
http://www.kayelleallen.com

2 Comments:

Blogger icia said...

I'd come and play if you have a few of them icia

5:45 PM  
Blogger Kayelle Allen said...

Icia, I know it! As soon as they arrive, I'll let you know. :)

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders