Monday, July 10, 2006

Redneck Girls

SEx ... Silver Expressions

You've all heard the song Redneck Woman, I bet, and most have heard the Jeff Foxworthy has described the state of redneck as "a glorious lack of sophistication".

I think this probably describes me pretty well, too. And hey, the female lead in my novel All that Glitters is a redneck girl.

So what are the ways you can spot one?

I'll start.

You might be a redneck girl if:

your cellphone case has any of the baby colors, sparkly rhinestones or an antenna charm...

Anyone else?

2 Comments:

Blogger Darragha! said...

...wear CFMP's while grocery shopping...

12:55 PM  
Blogger BA Tortuga said...

grins. yup

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders