Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Repo Chick Blues - Hot Excerpt!

One thing was for sure. I was having one hell of a good time.

I was thrilled to have made it to the repo depot in one piece.

“Good job,” Cal said as he walked toward the transport.

“Yeah, for almost getting my head blown off.” I climbed down from the cab, my nerves still singing under my skin.

“Hey, you wanted this job. Besides, I had your back.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” I shook my head and glass tinkled onto the ground.

He walked over to me. “Let me see.”

“I’m fine. It’s just a bit of glass.” I tried waving him off, but he kept coming.

“You’re bleeding. Come on in. Let’s get some peroxide on those cuts.”

“I’m fine,” I said again, pushing his hands away. I hate people fussing over me.

“Look, I’m not going to be responsible for those cuts getting infected and you getting the flesh eating disease or some shit.”

“Your concern overwhelms me,” I muttered, following him into the shop.

Grudgingly, I let him pat a tissue soaked in peroxide on my cuts. The stinging felt good. Let me know I was still alive, which was shocking under the circumstances.

“There,” he said. He was standing close to me. Too close. I liked the smell of him.

“Thanks,” I said, turning away from him.

“Leah, come on out back for a minute. I want to show you something. It’s a surprise. I think you’re gonna like it.”

“Oh, if I only had a dollar for every time I’ve heard that line. And it usually isn’t a surprise. Just sad. Just very, very sad.”

“Will you just come on?” he said over his shoulder, heading out the door and into the parking lot.
I heaved a frustrated sigh. I’d had enough fun and games for the evening.

We headed outside to the back of the repo shop. It was dark and windy outside. Cal had the place well lit. I could see the forms of maples and poplars that lined the property and the only sound I could hear was the whispering of their leaves as they moved in the wind. It was peaceful, and all I wanted to do was curl up beneath one of those trees and sleep.

Several of the week’s repos sat back there and Cal stopped in front of the Rubicon. It seemed to shimmer under the moonlight. My heart ached.

I didn’t show it. “Yeah? What about it? Daddy can’t make the payments like little Miss Cheerleader thought?”

“Nope. He couldn’t. So I bought it cheap at auction.” He pulled some keys out of his pocket and tossed them to me.

I stared at him, baffled. “What’s this?”

“It’s a reward for doing a great job. Your training is over.”

My mouth fell open and I stared at the keys in my hand. “No way.”

“You’ve been whining about needing a vehicle. There you go.”

It was a dilemma. I never took anything for free. Plus, the Rubicon was far, far too nice a gift to accept.

As if reading my mind, he said, “Consider it a company car that you can take home with you. A company perk.”

“I--” The protest died in my throat. I wanted that Jeep. I wanted it bad.

“Leah, you’ve earned it. Just say thank you.”

I had earned it.

I really had. Hadn’t I?

I gave him a big, loopy grin. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.”

I closed the distance between us. “How will I ever thank you for such a generous company perk?”

He smiled. “I’m sure you could think of something but no thanks is needed, Leah. Really. You’re one hell of a repo agent and you deserve that Jeep.”

“I deserve you.” I stepped past him to the Jeep, turned and looked at him. “Inside of me.” I pulled myself up onto the hood of the Jeep. “On top of the Jeep.”

Callahan grinned. “You do, do you?”

I opened my legs, one hand on each knee. “Yes. So come here.”

He walked over and stood between my open legs, leaning in to kiss me. “You know, anyone could show up here at any moment.”

“Really?” I murmured against his lips. “I guess you’d better get those jeans down in a hurry.” I reached down, undid the button of his fly and slid them down his thighs using my feet to tug them down to his knees.

By then he already had my button undone and fly down. I lay back on the hood of the Jeep, watching as he tugged my jeans down my legs, pulling them off. He began folding them.
I leaned up, resting on my elbows. “Oh, for God’s sake, Cal! Just drop them!”

“But I don’t want to get them dirty.”

I lifted an eyebrow. “I want you to get me dirty. So drop them.”

Without another word, he held out his arm and opened his palm, dropping them to the ground.
“Good boy.” I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him toward me.

“Hold on,” he said. “Not so fast.”

“What?”

He bent down so my knees rested on his shoulders. “This,” he said, and kissed an inner thigh.

“Oh.”

His mouth moved over the inside of my thigh to the crease between my leg and my pussy. I lifted my ass to get closer to his mouth and he ran his tongue along that crease, making my head swirl and desire come slamming into me. His mouth moved over my clit, sucking gently, flicking his tongue lightly over it.

“Oh, fuck,” I moaned. “Oh, fuck.”

He slid two fingers into me and curled them upward, moving them slightly back and forth. The pleasure was so intense that I yelled out into the night. I moved myself up and down on his fingers, rubbing my clit against his mouth. “Yes,” I breathed. “Oh fuck, Cal. Yes.”

I opened my eyes and saw the clear, black sky, speckled with a blanket of stars. I’d never seen such a gorgeous night. One star shone brighter than the others and I thought of making a wish on it, but then I was coming, crying out and riding Cal’s fingers as pleasure coursed through me.


Before my orgasm had finished he slid into me and I was still contracting as he began thrusting. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him in close as he fucked me. He leaned in, pressing his pubic bone up against my clit, first pushing hard, then rubbing against my pussy, making waves of desire roll over me again.

“That what you like, baby?”

“Yes, ooooh, God, Cal. I’m going to come again.”

He pulled me into a sitting position and slid his hands under my ass, pulling me tight against him. He ground against my pussy, flaming my passion, sending me into a wild rapture. I knew I’d come any second. I gazed up at him, his eyes cloudy with desire.

With a growl, he pulled out and flipped me over onto my stomach. The feel of the Jeep was cool beneath my belly. His hands found my hips and he pulled me down over his cock, thrusting into me hard. He yanked my hips up so that my face pressed against the Jeep and my ass rose higher into the air. My knees scraped against something but I didn’t care.

As he drove into me I reached a hand down under myself and found the juicy folds of my pussy. My swollen clit jumped out at me. Just a couple of flicks of my fingers and I was riding a pleasure so exquisite I had to scream. My pussy clenched at his rod, pulling at him as he hammered into me. He cried out too, gripping my hips, kissing my back, his mouth hungry on my skin.

He pulled out of me, his breath ragged, turning me back over onto my back. Collapsing on top of me, he rested his face against my belly. I lay back on the hood of the Jeep gazing up at the stars, wishing this moment would never end.

We’d promised each other that the sex wouldn’t affect the job. We’d try to keep both separate. Seemed we weren’t doing a very good job of it so far.



I hope you enjoyed the excerpt and your July 4rth! Tell me how you spent your July 4rth and I'll do a random drawing for a free ecopy of Repo Chick!

6 Comments:

Blogger Estella said...

Spent my 4th at a barbecue,hosted by my daughter and son-in-law. Had a great time with my 10 month old grandson.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Darragha! said...

I haven't read this book yet--but I am really intrigued. It's written in first person?

We had a very quiet 4th. Love it that way :)

4:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very hot excerpt! We grilled out yesterday and later on that night we went and watched fireworks at a local church.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Anna J. Evans said...

I love it! Can't wait to read it! I spent the fourth with my 2 year old son and my mom. We played at the playground all afternoon, then swam (but got rained out :(), and then grilled out under the porch overhang.

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great excerpt! We had a rather low key 4th spent at home. We spent part of the day watching the shuttle launch.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez is it hot in here or what?

Hubby and I went to Huntington Beach for the 4th then watched the fireworks over the pacific. It was great!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders