Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Vegas! Yeah Baby!


It's ironic that Erin spoke of one of her favorite cities...Paris...Vegas is one of my favorite cities and seemed a logical place to set my next novella.

I don't know what it is about that city...I don't gamble so it can't be that. There is so much energy flowing in that town. Luck, Love, and Lust...definately Lust...

I took another trip there recently in January...I know it's not exactly prime travel weather but when it's sub-zero back home let me tell you 50 degrees feels quiet balmy.

I went with one of my girlfriends this last time...which was good, because I've never gotten to do the club thing because DH has serious agoraphobia. We went to the Ghostbar...a must stop on my list...excellent view. Took in Zumanity...every erotic author should attend in my personal opinion. If you don't come out of there with ideas...you were asleep.

So do you have a favorite city?

Maybe a place you've always wanted to go and why?

Watch for my next book in the coming soon section at the House of Sin...How ironic is that? Me an author loving Sin City and writing for a publisher who has their own personal House of Sin...wow...we shall have to do a blog on coincidence vs. fate...until next time.

Tina

6 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Sharp - Author of the Leah Ryan Series said...

I've never been to Vegas. How lame am I? Hehehehe!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Bonnie Dee said...

I love Chicago. I love the way it wraps around Lake Michigan so you have these beautiful lake views. There are great museums and shows and restaurants and it's handy for me to get to every few years or so.

All right, I admit I'm a country hick. To me, Kalamazoo is big time and going to Grand Rapids is going to The City. So, Chicago looks pretty cool and cosmopolitan to me.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Meljprincess said...

Tina, I was in Vegas last December and I saw Mystere. I'd like to go back and see O or KA.
One of my favorite cities is Saratoga Springs, NY. Not for the horseracing but because I lived there twice and have so many great memories. It's got that small town flair and a lot of history. I love history!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Krissy said...

Bonnie,

Chicago is very nice. I've been there three times...I have a gf that lives there so I have my own personal tour guide when I'm visiting.


Emma,

The world isn't that big...I have another friend who just flew into LA from Sydney, OZ today. She's napping to recover from the Time Change.

NYC is nice too. I went there when RT was there a couple years ago. Took in a couple shows Boy from OZ...Hugh Jackman...yummy! And also Wicked - wonderful.

Tina

3:57 PM  
Blogger FD said...

The list would be too long if I typed all the cities I want to visit. (If you dream, dream big. lol) Anyway, Las Vegas is on that list. Not sure I'd want to live there, but I bet it's something to see!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Krissy said...

No doubt about it Paula it is definately something to see!

I remember once DH and I were going to go to the clubs - the planets must have aligned properly for him to agree to that...lol- and we ended up getting ice-cream and people-watching...it was still enjoyable...

Tina

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders