Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Joy of Paris

SEx ... Silver Expressions
Okay, I tried this earlier, and it didnt' show up. Hmmm. :)

Paris is probably my favorite city in the world. I don't know why, but the air smells sweeter and everything sounds a little better there. It is the primary setting for my latest release, Eurofling. It's just one of my fantasies fictionalized -- meeting a handsome Frenchman and living happily ever after in the City of Lights.

Anyway, I'm done with Paris yet. It might be awhile, but expect me to see some more stories with my name with a Parisian setting. . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Meljprincess said...

Erin, Paris in the spring is wonderful! I was there in '84. My favorite part of the trip was when my sis and I stumbled across a flyer for Cyndi Lauper. She had a show in a small theater and we were the only 2 who could speak English. She spoke to us and we danced with her in a conga line while she sang "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". OK, I also loved the Louvre, the food, the Eiffel Tower, and the Cathedral of Notre Dame. *g*

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders