Saturday, July 15, 2006

Buffing it up

Over on one of the groups this week I learned about a new site that I simply have to share with all of you. It's in England, dammit - and I'm not, so I will have to hope there is eventually an American version of this company.

It's called "Butlers in the Buff." http://www.butlersinthebuff.co.uk/

Check out one of the pics from their gallery:





Hmmm. I think I could handle being served by one of these guys. What about you? I'll have a download of either of my books - your choice - at the end of the day. All I want from you is a party scenario where you'd hire these three to work. For example, a birthday for your best friend, a pamper myself party for one, a hen party for a bachelorette, or a pre-concert dinner. One rule only: you can't use any of the scenarios I just named. The one that tickles my fancy gets the download.

For Women Only - The only one who can free his heart is the one he's commanded to betray.
At the Mercy of Her Pleasure - Once he tastes her passion, he'll always be at the mercy of her pleasure.

Both are available in all formats. What are you waiting for? Tell me how you'd "employ" these guys! =^_^=

Kayelle
http://www.kayelleallen.com

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A butler(butlers) for me for a one day party. I'd get to order them to do anything.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Estella said...

I think I would give a party for my adult daughters and show them that Mom isn't as stuffy as they think.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Kayelle Allen said...

Amy, I can think of a few orders I might like carried out. *wink*

LOL Estella. Cute! I'm with you on that one.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Kayelle Allen said...

Oooh, Amme - I like your style. Yeah. Lotion being smoothed into my skin... *sigh* I'm going to need a dip in a cold pool!

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd hire them for a block (street) party. That would shake the neighbors up some! The women in the neighborhood would love it! Woo-hoo!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Cynthya said...

I'd hire them for my girlfriend's divorce party. It would really help her get over any regrets when she compared her ex-husband to the hotties! And it would make her think of the fun ahead of her as she can ogle, flirt with, date (and more?) with the man of her choice.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I think those tight bottoms are looking for a little smack. How about a spanking party for the girlfriends?

11:35 PM  
Blogger Kayelle Allen said...

Ooooh! You ladies get some wild ideas! I have to say, the divorce party sounded really good, but I have to give my vote to the spanking party. Definitely a kinky idea and sounds like lots of fun. Especially if I get to do some spanking!

Vicky, email me at kayelle@kayelleallen.com and let me know which of my books you want. At the Mercy of Her Pleasure, or For Women Only. Any eformat.

Thank you ALL for playing - and I enjoyed your ideas immensely!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders