Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hot off the paintbrush... Cover Art!


I can't wait to share this fabulous cover that the super-talented Lynn Perkins painted for my upcoming LSB title Help! I'm Falling for the Vampire Next Door. The lovely Tina posted it here for me. :) But you can also check the cover out at at the SIN forum or at my web site http://www.celinechatillon.com

And before you ask--he's mine--all mine! :)

I kept thinking of what she's backing up against... "Is that a roll of Life Savers in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

Tell me what you think about this hot duo and the Arch in the background. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

Nice Cover

2:39 PM  
Blogger Cindy A. Matthews said...

Isn't it? Wouldn't it look great on a t-shirt or a book bag? Or framed on a wall for that matter! :)

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is such a fun title!

Little Lamb Lost

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders