Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturdays are for Sexy!

"Wait," you say. "Didn't we just see this broad a few days ago?" Well, yeah. But I'm like a bad penny that way...or maybe a telemarketer...or that tissue you shoved in your jeans pocket and forgot to take out before doing the wash and now it's all over the entire load of laundry...

All right, all right. Shuttin' up about the laundry.

Or maybe not. I've been thinking all week about what I wanted to talk about...in front of my captive audience. :D And aside from thinking of all the lascivious ways I could write something about captives (a little light BDSM, anyone? ;) ), I wanted to talk about Sexy. What makes you feel it? Other than the obvious, of course--everybody gets that. But what special little everyday things do you do that make you feel the sexy.

For me, it's all about dressing the part. I'm always on the lookout for undies that make me feel and look good, and heaven knows that a good bra is one of the best things in the universe--try to steal my man--if you think you can, but keep the hands off the good bra. I've been on the prowl for my latest future acquisition--a babydoll.

Babydolls are flattering to my post-partum marshmallowness, and the whispery, flirty, swishy feel makes me feel sexy (and makes me forget to worry about if my thighs are too heavy). This one's from Victoria's Secret. And no, I will most definitely not resemble the model when wearing it.

But I'll feel a sight damn sexier!

So what charges up your sexy? What makes you feel like thinking, "Eat your heart out, 'cuz you'll never have it goin' on as much as I do right now," to everyone who passes by you on the street?




Now, for an incentive, I just want to say that guys can get the smexay on from undies, too. After all, a chap like this fella here has got to be thinking, "Yeah, I got it goin' on." Because you know any man who can bag his package in hot pink flowers and wear a straw cowboy hat has got a pair of solid brass ones tucked down in that gear.

Xandra, signing off until after lunch...

8 Comments:

Blogger Darragha! said...

Breathing makes me feel sexy.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

Welcome Back! Great post...hmmm...I think I'll have to answer your question with my comfy ol' pajamas or a well-fitting bra! I am not really into majorly sexy clothing...or at least I don't own any.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

LOL...I wish I could be measured for a bra...probably have been wearing the wrong size all these years. Not so sure about being fondled by old ladies though...LOL.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel sexy when wearing soft fabrics against my skin and wearing my favorite scent (Freesia). Even better is sleeping in a bed with really soft sheets and pillowcases.

Little Lamb Lost

11:55 AM  
Blogger jennyowl said...

Xandra, the right undies can definitely make you feel sexy. It's fun shopping for well fitting bras but for my size, there're limited choices if I want good support. What's your favourite brand for lingerie? Mine's Triumph. Actually, going without a bra at home makes me feel sexy too.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Meljprincess said...

Suddenly I'm in the mood to pick flowers...

My attitude, cruisin' in my buddy's convertable with the top down, havin' a dude call me "baby", and loungin' around nekkid *g* makes me feel sexy.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to take a nice, hot shower, scrub with wonderful smelling bath gel, then use complimenting fragrances of lotion, powder and bodyspray/perfume when I'm done. Painting my toenails makes me feel sexy too.

1:36 PM  
Blogger LadyVampire2u said...

I enjoyed the post today and maybe I am off a bit off after reading all the other comments on here but I am still thinking I have one other thing that always makes me feel sexy. For me, its wearing leather. To slip into an leather outfit that looks like it was painted on me and hugs every curve of me, just makes me feel sexy.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders