Thursday, April 20, 2006

The winner is...

The winner of a copy of The Zodiac Series GEMINI is Shuck Ying! Congratulations. Please email me at shara @ comcast.net (without the spaces) and I'll send the pdf file to you.

I also wanted to let you all know that PRIMITIVE PASSION just finaled in the Erotic category of the National Readers' Choice Awards. Look for it to be available soon in trade paperback.

Thanks to everyone who posted today--I enjoyed it. Now I'm off to relax... *g*

Shara
www.sharalanel.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

Congrats Shara!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Shara Lanel said...

Thanks, Jennifer--I'm excited!

Shara

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders