Monday, March 13, 2006

And the winners are...

Wow... so many great answers, I had to do a random, eyes-closed selection process for all the winners!

Thank you all for participating and sharing your thoughts with me!!

Here are the winners:

Victoria's Secret GC -- R. Marie

Simon's Wicked Web Copies -- 1) Shara; 2) Rae Morgan and 3) Cherie.

Email me privately so we can coordinate your prizes!! (avamcknight@yahoo.com)

Don't forget, I have a contest running on my blog site for a free $50 Victoria's Secret gift card and a free copy of Simon's Wicked Web! (www.calistafox.blogspot.com)

Thanks again for a fun day!!

Ava McKnight (aka Calista Fox)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to the other winners and thanks so very much for my win. Yippee!!

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners!

Little Lamb Lost

6:04 AM  
Blogger robynl said...

Congratulations to the winners.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders