Saturday, March 11, 2006

Good Morning SExers!

My name is Xandra Gregory, and I'm a brand-new author with Liquid Silver, and I'm also...::deep breath::...a SEx blogging virgin! Be gentle...at least, at first! ;)

I write futuristic erotic romance, and my first novel, Alien Communion, will be one of Liquid Silver's spring releases. By way of introduction, I offer you up a tasty blurb:

Alien Communion

How far would a woman go to fulfill her deepest desires?

For researcher Dr. Rayne Warren, an illicit “experiment” with alien simulation technology opens the door. Then she discovers her “simulation” is a real-live Alcaini warrior with an out-of-this-world hunger of his own, who will stop at nothing to keep his human lover–even if it means interplanetary war.

So Who Is This Chick, Anyway?

Besides being a Liquid Silver author, I've been a writer for ten years and I live in the American Midwest with Mr. Xandra and two rugrats. We're all quite happily owned by Graymalkin the Stealth Cat and have our own little version of Monster House going on with home renovations.


In the meantime, it's a lovely, almost-spring Saturday morning, so tell me...what's your idea of the best way to spend a Saturday Morning?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to spend a saturday morning just lazing around in bed, preferably under the covers with that gorgeous piece of eye candy that was posted yesterday. But alas, the real world means getting up early and going to work or doing the chores around the house.

Your blurb sounds interesting, keep us posted as to when it comes out.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps. I LOVE your name. very unusual.

10:09 AM  
Blogger jennyowl said...

Best way to spend a Sat is to wake up late and then snuggle under my bedcovers with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

Welcome Xandra!!!

I love spending Saturday mornings sleeping in.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Krissy said...

Saturday mornings are for sleeping in...that's my excuse for checking in late. LOL!

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xandra,

Your book sounds like it has a really interesting storyline! Hope it comes out soon!

My idea of an ideal saturday morning is snuggling under the covers with my hubby! :)

9:39 PM  
Blogger Pamk said...

wow I love your book. Sounds like it would be right up my alley. Today I cleaned house and had a bday party for my bratling. with 12 kids. lol not a good day considering.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Pamk said...

yeah and I'd like the guy below for a few hours anyway lol

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders