Wednesday, March 08, 2006

And the winner IS...

Mary Lou Loyanich,
sweepergal1@juno.com

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

You win the basket AND the book, cookie!

Congrats and please, e-mail me at Dakota@dakotacassidy.com so we can work out the details!

To everyone who joined me today, THANK YOU for entering the contests--I got tons of entries! And thanks for popping in and saying hello to me--I had a wonderful time and enjoyed each and every one of your comments!

C'mon back and see me again soon!

Hugs all 'round,
Dakota :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia k said...

Hi, never did this before so hope you get it for contest. cyndema@aol.com

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders