Saturday, March 04, 2006

And the winner of the "what do you call it" drawing...

Good evening folks! It's getting late here in my corner of the planet, so I thought I'd pick a winner for the "what do you call it" drawing...

Jeanette!!

Woohoo! Congrats Jeanette! You've won yourself a copy of Vixen Virgins, the hot western anthology by Robin Danner and me available from LSB. E-mail me at cowgirlbeth@gmail.com with your preferred format and I'll get it off to you.

I had fun discussing the naming conventions of the male instrument of passion. Y'all kept me laughing all day, or contemplating how to use them in my next book... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders