Saturday, March 11, 2006

The AfterNooner

Ahh...nothing like a good (after)nooner to get the energy flowing, is there? Of course, I've got kids, so nooners are one of those planned-weeks-in-advance kind of spontaneous things.

And speaking of planning things weeks in advance, I'm looking out my window, and thinking it's going to be another really wet day. But at least it's not sub-zero, and not above ninety. Makes me think that Spring really is coming. And with spring comes thoughts of escapes and getaways...making love on a beach (purely theoretically--there are places where sand does not need to be!), or enjoying the view from a hot tub in a cabin high in the misty mountains, where no one's around to hear any noises of...enthusiasm.

So where's your ideal great escape? If you could sneak off to anywhere in the universe (and I do mean the universe--I write sci-fi!) for a romantic weekend, where would you go? And what would you take with you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders