Monday, May 22, 2006

Peekaboo - I see you.

"Do you think he sees us?" I asked, contemplating giving a little wave to the hottie raiding his fridge.

All of a sudden the guy we were ogling a few houses down from my friend's place, did a peekaboo at the wall. "Yep," I said as we began to howl with laughter. "He can."

This is how my best friend and I spy. Very effectively. I had caught a glimpse of the guy Friday night. Saturday night I was given another peek. He is buff. I mean ripped. Worth ogling. Unfortunately we aren't very subtle at it. All the lights were on in her kitchen plus some candles. Move over James Bond. We have covert spying under control.

Thankfully Buddy left the light on in his kitchen so we could keep watching him again and again.

Then her neighbor called in reinforcements. One moment I'm writing and the next I look up to see him standing with his roommate and a couple of friends. Yep. Busted. Big time.

Look, if you're built like The Rock and your t-shirt hangs nicely on your bod, I'm going to watch you. I'm going to watch you...a lot. His arms were the size of my, uh, well some body party that needs to shrink. If you don't want me to stand at the window, trying to figure out how to get my digital camera to work so I can take your picture in the dark, a few houses away, don't look so yummy.

However, I don't think we'll become professional peeping tomasinas or private investigators. We're much too giggly for the job. Not as subtle as we think. I'd practice at my condo but there's no one worth looking at. It wasn't my most embarassing moment but it was one of the funniest to be caught so blatantly staring into a person's house as he took a beer from the fridge.

Sigh.

I'm very disappointed. I have nothing to look at tonight. Curses. And Kate saw him naked! NAKED!! Apparently his butt is so defined he has grooves. Grooves! *thud* I saw nothing like that Friday or Saturday night. I did see his roommate at the barbecue without a t-shirt. Shudder. I wanted to see the bare ass. As the single one in this friendship, I should have been given the gift of a ffffffine naked ass. Curses. Maybe next time? If he could let me know in advance though, that would be great. My mom's camera has infra-red abilities. And she's got a better lens so the picture quality will be that much better.

Anyone else get caught peeking where they shouldn't have been? Come on, 'fess up. There's no way Kate & I are the only ones who got busted so, well, spectacularly.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sherrill Quinn said...

Like Rae, I have no bootilicious eye candy that's condusive to peeping. (sigh) I don't think I've ever had bootilicious eye candy at which to peep. I'm so deprived...!

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rae, Vin needs to be worked into every conversation on the planet.

I don't have eye candy to spy on either. Just a train track. Sigh. I gotta be spending more time up at my bud's place.

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm deprived with ya, Sherrill.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Pamk said...

I am deprived too. No eye candy in my neighborhood either. You would think that in 4300 employees where I work there would be some there but alas i haven't seen them. lol

7:07 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

I am deprived too...no eye candy here either.

:(

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just so sad! Not one of us has a daily dose of eye candy in our real lives.

I'm just...bummed. This is so wrong. WRONG!!

So where the heck are all the hot men? I'll have to move.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders