Saturday, May 13, 2006

Doing Daytona Contest Winners

Thanks again to everyone who came and played the last couple of days.

Contest winners:

Would you go to the Hamburger Museum: Paula (the one not going)

What's the temp: Michelle B

Name that gator: Jolene - Renee - Estella- Blackroze37-tami

Congrats to our winners. Please send an email to michelle@michellehoppe.com so we can arrange to get your prize to you.

Remember, I'm going to be traveling for the next couple of days, so if you don't hear from me right away, don't worry, I'll get with you as soon as I get settled in Daytona.

Thanks again
Michelle

4 Comments:

Blogger Estella said...

Wahoo! I won. Thanks.

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to all of the Daytona Contest Winners! Enjoy your reads!

Little Lamb Lost

1:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle B said...

Wow, I won!! Thanks so much:D Sending the email shortly...

7:50 PM  
Blogger FD said...

Thank you! I had fun reading your entries. Sent an email earlier.

Congrats to all winners!

Paula (not going)

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders