Friday, May 12, 2006

Dakota and Michelle do Daytona - Act III

~yawn~

Hi everyone.

~stretching~

Sorry, I fell asleep. It's not my fault though ~yawn~.

I was actually doing research on Daytona for ya'll and found this wonderful web cam, updates every sixty seconds and you can hear the waves ... yep, that's right, you can hear them.

So I'm sitting here looking at the waves rolling ashore, the sound of water breaking on the soft sand in the background and the next thing you know it's two hours later ... see not my fault.

It is currently 78 degrees warm in Daytona Beach, Florida ~smiles~.

Here's the web address if you want to take a peek at the web cam and hear the ocean. Make sure you've got a comfy chair just in case.

http://volusia.org/beach/daytona.htm

Dakota and I have decided to run another contest - so here is your task.
Tell me what temperature it is where you are now. That's it. Everyone who posts here in Act III with their temp will be entered in a drawing for a sterling silver sexy charm.

Don't forget to read Act I and II, because if you do you will miss our other contest. And remember, we will be here today and tomorrow, so join us for Act's IV and V. Heck we may even toss in VI and for sure a couple more contests.

Dakota
Michelle

22 Comments:

Blogger ladycat713 said...

According to the google hoome page it's 72 degrees but I'm not sure I trust it since we're a long ways away from anywhere that would be measured.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Estella said...

Accorking to weather.com it is 66 degrees.

6:48 PM  
Blogger FD said...

lol I hope it was a good nap.

The waves look a bit jerky on my computer screen, but the sound wasn't too bad.

About 50F and nighttime. :)

Paula (the one not going)

7:04 PM  
Blogger Isabella Jordan said...

It's chilly. Dang it! LOL

7:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is 63 degrees.

7:36 PM  
Blogger LadyVampire2u said...

It's 45 degree's here in Chicago. Its an overcast day and it has been raining off and on all day. In fact, we have rain lined up for the whole weekend here too.
I took a look on the cam link. Beautiful sound and although the cam stuck a few times, I thought watching the waves along with the sound was very relaxing. It was also cool when a gull flew right up to the cam. Nothing like doing a little bird watching while online.
~April

8:15 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hi Tamara, 72's not bad, darlin.

Oh Estella, 66 is perfect.

Hi Lisa T, hmmm sweater time for sure.

LOL, thank Paula, it was.

Isy, darlin, babe....we will be warm enough soon...the official count down to Daytona started today. We are this >--------< clost to party time!!!!

Yep, see even Paige agrees, party, party, parttttttttttttttttty!!!

Nice temp there Amy S. I love the mid sixties.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hi April....

Darn it, I turned the web cam off because it was making me sleepy. Darn, I want to see the bird. Is it still there?

8:19 PM  
Blogger Jeanette J said...

I have 13 degrees celsius

10:28 PM  
Blogger jennyowl said...

82.4

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is 79degrees F. And we are having a wild windstorm. No lightening ... yet.

Little Lamb Lost

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's currently 58 degrees.

Nicole

11:36 PM  
Blogger Michelle B said...

It was pretty warm here today (in the 80s at least), but it's night now (almost 11pm), so it's cooled off quite a bit. Right now, weather.com says it's 60 degrees here. I much prefer 60 to the heat earlier...

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

according to the google homepage its 45.1 here. wet rainy and cold. blech.

Lee Anne

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to yahoo at 5:10 a.m. Saturday it is a delightful 65-degrees and breezy here in West Central Florida

5:15 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Them are sure some interesting temps, babes. It's a little chilly here this morning, but the sky is blue and it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Pamk said...

It says it currently 60 degrees here. But feels colder than that outside.

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's 76 degrees as I head outside to mow... due to reach 91 today.
:)
Fuzz

10:50 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

It is currently 60 degrees here in GA.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Erin the Innocent said...

Right now it's 16 Celcius and it might rain here. I'm not sure what that is in Farenheit...I think around 60?

1:17 PM  
Blogger Meljprincess said...

62 degrees. And, it's pouring down rain!
Oh, sweet Jesus. A silver charm. I'm plotzing!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Meljprincess said...

If I win that charm I'll bring my alligator back scratcher and do both of ya'll. *snicker*

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders