Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The more the merrier...

I'm known around the loops as a bit of a party girl. Somehow this weekend I found myself in a very interesting situation. A guy that I've had my eye on for weeks asked my friend and me to go riding with him and another friend. At the end of the night....er, morning....we kinda got asked to participate in an orgy. My friend and I, though sorely tempted, politely turned them down. For three days, we've been kicking ourselves as we recall how terribly attractive we find this guy. Truly, this is the guy that it only takes one glimpse of to make our knees clench and our mouth go dry. Sexy, with a capital S. We have now come to the conclusion that this week our halos might become a tad tarnished.

So what I want to know is...show of hands....how many of you have participated in/written about/fantasized about an orgy? As always, the hotter the better.

Robin
www.robindanner.com
Putting the "R" in Regencies...

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, though I have scenes where there may be more than one partner. I can't really get past the choreography of it for real life. But that is just me.

Little lamb lost

11:39 AM  
Blogger T.A.Chase said...

My book coming out with another publisher has a foursome (no real sex..just a lot of rubbing..that might come up in the next book though)

I've never been in an orgy or really thought about one, but I'm sure more than one will appear in my future books.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Meljprincess said...

I've fantasized about participating in an orgy. Preferably with Scotsmen, Native Americans or men in uniform.

12:41 PM  
Blogger A J said...

Hmm, no, I haven't taken part in one or had the offer - and I'm not 100% sure I'd take part in one!

I'm thinking about writing an orgy scene in a future book, but as little lamb says, it's the choreography that's going to be tricky...

1:54 PM  
Blogger Christy Gissendaner said...

It might be tricky, ya'll are right about that. Hmm...might take some further investigating on my part. ;)

Shoot, I've been asked numerous times. Lost count actually. Beginning to think my friends are a bit on the odd side.

Robin

2:33 PM  
Blogger Amie Stuart said...

Taken from my report card: Does not play well with others. Needs to learn to share better

*ggg* Nope, no thanks hon. Not my cuppa. But I have writte FFM threesomes before (and yes keeping track of all those arms and legs is enough to make your head spin).

5:12 PM  
Blogger Darragha! said...

Written about: yes.
Thought about: yes. replaying a scene from Logan's Run (Love Shop) in my mind. Or the imperial orgy from "Caligula."
Experienced: cluck, cluck, cluck
(didn't pursue the opportunity)

6:14 PM  
Blogger Krissy said...

Thought about yes...Written about yes...I find writing from personal experience always works best.

Tina

6:57 PM  
Blogger Christy Gissendaner said...

Hallelujah! I found some participants in two+ relations. Thanks, guys! And Bec, don't worry. I never pursue relationships. LOL!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders