Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thanks so much, everyone!

Using a very random method (eyes closed, finger dropping on a page of names) I chose Small Town Cats as my newsletter winner. Will you look at my website and choose one of my books? Let me know the title and format you'd like for the download, and your home address so I can send the rest of the prize.

BUT I have to say, I was very touched by the stories you all shared and your outpouring of support! I'll pass everything on to Benjamin's parents and I know they'll be most appreciative. I'll let you know how he's doing in the next newsletter--which will be next week if I get my rear in gear.

Thank you so much, everyone!

Dee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders