Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Silly me! Belated contest post.

I forgot to post a contest question:

Well, here it is: I've been promoting all kinds of stuff lately. Let's see if you were paying attention! Tell me anything I'm doing this month other than the radio show and new release.

For those of you who missed that information, you can find it posted on my own blog, The Cybercyn Cafe. Answers should be sent to me via my contact page.

BUT be sure to come back to this one and post something--anything--even a Good morning to you, Cyn! after you e-mail your answer!

I'll draw a winner at 5:00 pm for a Good Luck Charm!
If you don't win...well, you could have used it! LOL. And you can enter the contest on my website for another one!

Here's my website addy

Experience an original Cyn
www.cyndiredding.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, I can't find it. a hint plz?

4:51 PM  
Blogger catt said...

congrats Tami!!

And good morning to all

8:03 AM  
Blogger Meljprincess said...

:::waiving frantically::: Hiya Cyn!

Crap! I'm too late! *sigh*

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found the blog, but I couldn't find the answer

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders