Saturday, May 13, 2006

Dakota and Michelle do Daytona - Act VI

First Dakota and I would like to thank everyone for doing Daytona with us the last two days. We are going to leave you with some food for thought.

Anyone wishing to visit Daytona Beach must remember this law or you could be fined or jailed, so pay attention:

Owning a flower pot with water in it that isn't capable of draining is considered a public nuisance.

Note to self: unpack those flower pots.

And if your plans include visiting other parts of Florida, here are a few state laws to keep in mind while visiting.

Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon owner.

If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.

What about if you tied your alligator to the meter?

It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit.

Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.

I bet those lady porcupine's are fit to be tied!!

When having sex, only the missionary position is legal.

Boringggggggggggg!!

You may not fart in a public place after 6 P.M. on Thursdays.
Someone 'splain this one to me, please. Why only on Thursdays?

It is considered an offense to shower naked.

I'll wear my shower cap, honest.

You may not kiss your wife's breasts.

This is just stupid.

Corrupting the public morals is defined as a nuisance, and is declared a misdemeanor offense.

Well damn. That's all I've got to say on that subject.

Two places you might wish to avoid:

Pensacola - A women can be fined (only after death), for being electrocuted in a bath-tub because of using self-beautification utensils.

Satellite Beach - Persons may not appear in public clothed in liquid latex.

All I can say is – kill joys!!

You know--this beautification utensil thing troubles me. Who says I can't blow dry when I soaking. I mean, GAWD! I have to multi task or I'll never get anything done. LOLLOL And this really puts the kabosh on my freakin' Luquid panties. I don't like Florida. Let's go to Oshkosh. Bet they like people who can multi task...LOLLOL

No, we are going to Daytona, we'll do Oshkosh next time ~smiles~

Well that's a wrap, bloggettes. Thanks again for spending time with Dakota and I.

Have a great week and be sure to visit SEx or SiN for regular RT updates live from RT.

Dakota
Michelle

8 Comments:

Blogger Meljprincess said...

See you crazy ladies soon! :-)

5:20 PM  
Blogger Pamk said...

you crazy ladies better be careful some of those might get you in trouble. Hope you have a fabalous trip and have lots of fun

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laughs. Have a great trip!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Estella said...

have a great trip and don't break the laws.

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. Another great and funny blog. Have fun at RT. Hugs.

Nicole

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you all have a great time at RT.

Lee Anne

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys have fun and I will be waiting for picture and exciting news when you get back.
Hugs!!!
Lisa R.

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I live in Florida, and although I've never had sex with a porcupine, I've broken about all the other laws *LOL*LOL*

See you in Daytona, ladies!

Nessie

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders