Monday, January 16, 2006

SEx ... Silver Expressions

SEx ... Silver Expressions

Boy, am I in trouble!!! I hope Tina will forgive me. It's my blog day, and I just got my computer fixed, everything backed up, etc. I am SOOOO sorry I'm late.

Well, I'm not sure what to talk about, but I recently returned from a vacation in Florida. We were in Cocoa Beach, but it felt like Margaritaville. My dh and I were complete slugs. We sat on the balcony, watched the waves and surfers, drank too much, and read many books. I saw a T-shirt I wanted to buy, but it was so damn big, I'd be swimming in it. Anyway, it said, "Cocoa Beach. A quaint drinking village with a fishing problem." LOL. Well, I haven't had anything to drink since our last day there, and my stomach is still recovering with the help of Zantac. Ugh. Why do I do this to myself? Don't worry. It's only on vacations that I'm a girl gone wild. Must be making up for all those college vacations when I had to work all summer.

So, what did I read? Lots of things, beginning with Lacey Alexander's Key West (Yowza! Talk about hot!) and on the plane home I was reading Dan Brown's Angels and Demons. A bit of a range there. But I love to read as much as write, and I was very lucky I had the time to do a lot of it. The only writing I did was to rewrite, improve and expand "Sensation of the Seas." I just submitted it to Raven today. Cross your fingers for me!

Cyndi

Anyway

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

Sounds like you had a good time!

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cyndi may I go with you on your next vacation? Think your dh would mind my tagging along? *giggles*

I have the first two books in Lacey's Hot in the City series. I loved the first book, French Quarter but haven't read the second book yet.

Maria

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey drinking, soaking up the sun, listening to the waves hit the beach, and reading books. My kind of vacation. I wanna go!

Glad to have you back, Cyn. Now get to work.

Rae Morgan

6:28 PM  
Blogger Meljprincess said...

Cyndi,
I lived in Orlando off and on from '85 to '98. Spent a lot of time in Cocoa Beach. Drank a lot in Cocoa Beach. Oh, the stories I could tell...*BG* Love the t-shirt slogan! And, I also loved Dan Brown's ANGELS AND DEMONS. Glad you had fun!

7:54 PM  
Blogger jennyowl said...

Hi Cyndi, way to go on the vacations. I can't wait to see what your new SOTS would be like.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Caffey said...

Hi Cyndi! Glad to have you back. I'd like to go there some day but never want to live there, I'd hate the heat over a long period of time. I guess its from being used to the cold here.
I thought SEAS was perfect, but too would look forward to reading it again!
Mari, I got those to read of Lacey's too. Sound so good with Cajun theme! I'm reading a Judy Mays print, BIANNA. My palm is not working (battery we think) so I can't sit and read long at the computer so got to wait another day. I miss it. I read every night on the palm some and print book some.
Cathie
TBRAnxiety

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders