Thursday, January 12, 2006

Are you ready for some SEx - Part 4

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better….

Dateline: Willowdale, Oregon
No man may curse while having sex with his wife.

I want someone in Willowdale to define cursing or I’m not visiting.

Dateline: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
No person(s) will have sex with a truck driver inside a toll booth.

Damn, now I need quarters.

Dateline: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Hotels are required by law to furnish their rooms with twin beds only. There should be a minimum of two feet between the beds, and it is illegal for a couple to make love on the floor between the beds.

OMG…I’m out of words. Honestly, do they have random bed checks?

Dateline: Kingsville, Texas
It is against the law for two pigs to have sex on the city's airport property.
"Pigwing one to pigleader, come in, pigleader. "
"What is it pigwing one?"
"This is Kingsville, sir, we can't have sex here."
"It's ok, pigwing one, the law only applies if there are two pigs ."

I’m beginning to think animals are running amok all over the country. What is this world coming to?

Dateline: Washington, D.C.

The only acceptable sexual position is the missionary-style position. Any other sexual position is considered illegal.

Hurry, someone send this to the police departments in Washington, D.C. I bet they could arrest ninety percent of the politicians, YIPPIE!

Don't forget to check out the contest information in Part 2.

Michelle Hoppe

12 Comments:

Blogger jennyowl said...

>>No person(s) will have sex with a truck driver inside a toll booth<<

Ah but sex with a driver of a motorbike is better.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No person(s) will have sex with a truck driver inside a toll booth. Wow! Who would want to. Sounds like some lawmaker had too much time on his hands to be imagining that one.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Wowza Jenny, you are the wild one!

Hi Cherie - maybe it's something like the mile high club for bridge crossers.

Michelle

6:23 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

LOL...these are cracking me up...what were these lawmakers on when they made these laws?

6:25 PM  
Blogger Jeanette J said...

Words just totally fail me ( I'm giggling so much after reading these laws that I can't speak anyway)

6:41 PM  
Blogger Pamk said...

I agree Michelle All the politicians should be arrested. LOL

6:46 PM  
Blogger polheber2 said...

I'm thinking that Kingsville, Texas doesn't have a problem with farm animals so much as with their public safety employees...Those cops and their risque meetings...LOL My BIL would kill me if he knew I said that..

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

::perks:: Police officers, risque meetings, Where can I find a cop like that..::grins::

Christiana

7:10 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

Just wondering if you were going to reveal what the prize is?

8:49 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hi Jennifer...shhhh don't tell anyone I told you - crack!!

hahahaha Jeanette J., I've been a member of the 'words fail me' club for days now as I researched for this blog. Grab a chair and have a drink ~cheers~.

LOL, Pam K, might be the best choice these days.

OHHHH Polheber2, do tell...all!!!

Oy, Christiana, I believe Texas would be a good place to start, hon.

LMAO Beth. Thanks doll, you know I have withdrawals if I don't get at least one 'craziest girl' a day. LOL, on the pig comment you didn't post.

Hi Jennifer...hmmmm, tell you what. I have to announce my winner in a little bit, so I'll figure it out and post it at the same time. Does that work?

Michelle

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dateline: Kingsville, Texas
It is against the law for two pigs to have sex on the city's airport property.

Okay, are these pigs animals or humans? Just for clarification! LOL.

Dateline: Willowdale, Oregon
No man may curse while having sex with his wife.

The reason for this one is obviously to clean up the language. "Now son, you can have sex... but you've got to stop cursing!"

*sigh* "Well, that didn't work. Better make it illegal! That'll stop 'em!"

And that is the reason for the widespread cursing in Oregon... because if it's illegal, you know every frigging person will try it. And then like it!

Many blessings,
chibi-hentai

9:02 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

~grinz~ Chibi-hentai, they are animal pigs, the four legged kind with wings.

Oy Christiana,
Texas is a big friggin state, surely you've missed their hiding spot. Keep looking, doll and good luck.

Michelle

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders