Monday, January 09, 2006

More pictures for you



Here are a few more pictures for your viewing pleasure.
I "edited" the first image so there would be no censorship issues. Grin!

The second image is Oded Fehr from The Scorpion King movie.

Enjoy!

And don't forget to enter my drawing for an autographed copy of The Huntress.
Send your email to selkiewife@verizon.net with the words Silver Expressions drawing in the Subject line. Very simple drawing for everyone to enter.

Thank you for reading my blog. Does anyone have any questions for me or questions about my books? You can read the first three chapters of ALL of my books free at my personal website of www.sff.net/people/selkiewife


Barbara Karmazin
www.sff.net/people/selkiewife

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

I have some of your books waiting to be read. With the state of my TBR list though i don't have a clue when i'll get around to reading them! ah well.

No questions currently. Hope you have a great day! oh, wait! Which author of The Huntress? Yours?There are now several out, the latest about to be Shiloh Walker's. Enjoy your day, hope all is well!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Trista Ann Michaels said...

Wow!! I want to see that one uncensored...hehehe.

Trista

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you have any plans to submit In The Zone to Loose Id? I remember you saying that it would have several installments but Xodica hasn't released an issue for awhile.

Maria

2:39 PM  
Blogger LadyVampire2u said...

I am enjoying myself today as I stopped by just to read your blogs on here. Its interesting to see how success stems from something we didnt think much about, like that short story you wrote for your sister. And congrats on your award. People know talent when they see it. As for questions, well, here's a rather odd one but I will ask anyhow. Have you ever wrote a story based on a dream or dreamed something you wrote about? Just curious. Take care and have a fabulous day...

~April

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi barb!

wowsa i;ll take that naked stud!

linda bass
sorry for going anonymous dang system does not recognize me!

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a double penis????????? oh, i need some of THAT!

that nekkid picture is popular. if you're handing him out, i'd be obliged if i could have a copy. wowee! (emc_reviewing@hotmail.co.uk)

Merci boucoup

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders