Thursday, January 12, 2006

Are you ready for some Winners?

~Smiles~

Wowza, what a day. You've all been great. I loved all the stories, ideas, and added 'stupid laws' you entertained us with today.

Thanks one and all.

I decided to draw three winners out of the salad bowl, held over my head so I couldn't see, and ended up bumping myself and spilling all the little slips of paper, so I had to start over, but I'm fine, really. I'm sure the swelling will be gone by morning and the ice pack really did help a lot.

But, I'm rambling again...I decided to draw three winners because you hung in here with me all day and I had a blast. Met a lot of new people, learned more interesting facts and so, without further ado, or aimless rambling on my part ... the winners are:

Cherie
Maura
Renee

Congrats babes.

In honor of todays subject, the prize is a cute little charm made of sterling silver ... handcuffs! You can wear them on a braclet or necklace and remember the day you spent talking about stupid sex laws with me ~grinz~.

If the winners will email me at michelle@michellehoppe.com we can exchange the necessary information to get things moving.

Again, thanks everyone. Until next month, be well, be safe, be happy.

Michelle Hoppe
www.michellehoppe.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

Congrats to the winners!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hi Christiana,

Send me an email and I'll give you the info.

Michelle

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I had a great time and laughed alot. Thank you for the prize.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders