Sunday, January 15, 2006

And the winner is...



Well, before I announce the winner of a copy of The Zodiac Series GEMINI with stories by moi (Shara Lanel) and MacKenzie Reed, I promised you that I'd try to dig up some sexy men pics. Well, here's two men in one pic. The guys from the WB show Supernatural. Maybe a bit young, but so hot!

Okay, onto announcing the winner...thanks to everyone who posted today about the best way to do nothing! The winner is...

TAMARA!

Congrats, Tamara! All you need to do is send me an e at sharalanel @ comcast.net (w/o the spaces) and tell me what format you prefer, and I'll email you a copy of GEMINI asap.

Shara
www.sharalanel.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders