Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Meet Lance Cullen...

Okay, here's some meat for you gals.
And by meat I don't mean the hunk Lance, just some tidbit's about my story.


Lance Cullen, 32 yrs old. Video Game Designer.
Lance is on the cusp of achieving professional
success. He built his business back up from the rubble
left by his deceitful ex-partner. He’s focused on his
newest game and thrives on living in a black and white
world. When he meets a “hocus-pocus” woman who
gives him an astrological reading, Lance’s black and
white world turns all shades of grey. Will this Aquarius
have to sacrifice success to accept the love of the
woman he didn’t know he was waiting for?


Lance is a hero near and dear to my heart.
Video games are a staple in my house filled with testosterone,
(two boys and the hubby) so I was influenced by that.
But I'm also partial to a hunky geek as I've got one for a DH.

Anything else you want to know about Lance?

6 Comments:

Blogger Darragha! said...

Does Lance like older, Rubensesque women? Experienced older women to match up with his firm, young flesh persona?

1:34 PM  
Blogger Rae Monet said...

Wow, Paige I love this story idea. Congrats on the release!!!

2:05 PM  
Blogger jennyowl said...

How can I get him in my bed? *g*

4:36 PM  
Blogger Amie Stuart said...

Good GAWD that man is HOT!!!!!!

Ok sorry where was I? Congrats on the release Paige!! I'm a bit of a nerd myself so I love them too!

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy, yummy. :)

Rae Morgan

7:43 PM  
Blogger Pamk said...

dayumn the geeks at my work don't look like that which is a good thing cause he looks way to young for me.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders