Tuesday, January 17, 2006

IT’S IN THE STARS!

Paige: Vanessa is actually out of “computer range” today,
so I’ll be posting stuff and answering questions as they arise.




Vanessa Hart: Good morning! Vanessa Hart here. I am so excited about last night’s release of AQUARIUS in the LSB zodiac series. Paige Burns and I had fun writing our stories, didn’t we, Paige?

Paige Burns : I had a blast!

Vanessa: One character appears in both stories, an astrologist named Jo. She’s the aunt of my heroine in A LICK AND A PROMISE, and a seatmate during a flight to Paige’s hero in POLAR OPPOSITES. She’s based on a real person, whose identity I can’t reveal because she’s asked to remain anonymous. But the real Jo is trained and certified to give astrological readings, doing so professionally for two decades now. I gave Paige a brief description and she ran with it, nailing the character with eerie accuracy.

Paige: LOL. Somehow when I heard her name, Jo Nell, I just saw this older woman in tip-top shape and I got her attitude and her outlook on life and you’re right, I ran.

Vanessa: I’m not sure I believe that planetary alignment influences our world, but I confess I put off new projects during a lunar void. My husband and I applied for our marriage license on the new moon (for beginnings) and married on the full moon (for passion. Oh, yes!). So far our marriage has been a happy and successful one. But I’m not a slave to my zodiac sign. How about you, Paige?

Paige: I know I’m a Cancer and that’s pretty much about it. I had to do a lot of research to get the characteristics of my hero, Lance and the heroine, Aries. Moons and rising suns just fly right over my head.

Vanessa: So you tell us. Do you find yourself consulting the horoscope page in the daily newspaper? Is your Internet homepage populated with your astrological sign and daily horoscope? Do you avoid signing contracts when Mercury is in retrograde? How much is your daily life influenced by astrology?

Two winners will be picked today! One will receive a download of AQUARIUS and the other a download of Vanessa’s anthology, AIN’T YOUR MAMA’S BEDTIME STORIES.


Be sure and check back throughout the day.
I’ll be posting pictures, short excerpts, and just chatting in general.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I don't live my life according to my horoscope, I do read it often and beleive in a higher power. I think that even though major parts of our lives are pre-destined (who we'll marry, when we'll die, etc) we still make our own choices and have to live with them. I don't think that where a planet is will change the outcome of a decision I make, but hey, better safe than sorry. :-D

11:20 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'm a Libra and let me see, I don't read my horrorscope in the paper and I don't use a telescope to see if the planets are still spinning in the right orbits to make sure I should do this or that.

I do just fine with this and that all on my own ~grinz~.

Can't wait for the excerpts, Paige. Give us details, darling, lots and lots of details.

Michelle Hoppe
www.michellehoppe.com

11:23 AM  
Blogger jennyowl said...

Hi Paige and Vanessa, this sounds like a great anthology.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Pisces with Taurus rising and am proud to say that the real Jo has me on her regular e-mail loop so that I don't miss a New Moon and am aware of Mercury in retrograde and all those nasty lunar voids. So, yes, I do pay attention.

I figure I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Rae Morgan

11:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I read my horoscope sometimes. I do believe in fate. I do read the slips of papers you get out of fortune cookies. Some of them numbers on there are actually lucky. Your book sounds great.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Meljprincess said...

I'm a Leo and I read my horrorscope occasionally. I do know things get really funky when Mercury is in retrograde.

I often ask people what their sign is. And, I'm good at guessing.

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Vanessa and Paige! I'm looking forward to your book. I have one of the Zodiac books and would like to get them all if I can. I know I'm a Capricorn but that's all I know. I don't believe in horoscopes because the stars change.

Maria

12:27 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

I don't live my life based on my horoscope. It doesn't really influence me at all. However, I do occasionally read it...just for fun though.

-Jennifer Y.

P.S. The anthology sounds good.

12:28 PM  
Blogger ladycat713 said...

I don't read mine at all. When your birthday reads as the 7th day of the week the 7th month of the year , the 13th day of the month and 13 minutes before midnight you figure that the numerology and the astrology might cancel each other out.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

I confess: i read my horoscope once in a blue moon. i know my sign though - taurus (i think LOL). but i love the zodiac series! they are great!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Dee S Knight and Anne Krist said...

I love reading my horoscope. And then, since I'm a Virgo, I critique it, correct any small errors and analyze why it can't be right.

Such fun!

Dee
www.deesknight.com

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa & Paige!

The anthology sounds great!

I am an Aquarius ( Feb. 16) and so is my hubby (Jan. 27). My mom is also Aquarius (Feb. 15). It's a good sign to be born under! :)

I used to read my horoscope a lot when I was younger, but now I only read it occasionally. Usually I read it when I remember to look for it in the newspaper.

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Vanesa and Paige,

Like Michelle I am also a Libra but I don't follow my horoscope at all. The anthology sounds really good.

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, only read my horoscope for fun. Sometimes it matches with what's happened that day but most times not. :)

6:41 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

I got to thinking more about this after my earlier comment and I think that sometimes I can read my horoscope and make it fit my life or what is going on. So as I mentioned earlier, I don't base any major decisions or live my life according to them. Most people could probably find something to make their horoscope seem true.

-Jennifer Y.

P.S. I am a Sagittarius...not sure what that exactly means about my personality or whatever...I don't know much about astrology.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Pamk said...

I'm a leo and a true one at that. Stubbord opinionated and fiery fits me to a t lol

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders