Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Sexy Savage Beast Winner

Thanks everyone for coming to share your gun stories. Wow - are we a lethal group or what!

Yay! robynl you won the kissalicious prize. Please email me at jenna @ jennahoward.com (no spaces) so I can get the details to send you your sexy, savage beast prize.

Now I'm off to watch the 3rd period of the hockey game! Whoo, go boys! I won't even mention the penalty we just got. Grrr. Where's my bb pistol?

Jenna Howard
Website | Blog
Dare to love...passionately.

1 Comments:

Blogger robynl said...

Wow, thanks so much. I'm tickled and very pleased.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders