Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Pressies!

Thanks to everyone who came out and shared a laugh, something we can all use at this stressful time of the year.

Our winners were picked totally at random by the kid who can't understand Aerosmith lyrics!

Bamabelle -- the Origins Cocoa Therapy Instant Chocolate Fix (for those times when you can't eat it, smelling it will definitely do!). And it'll fit in your pocket ;-)
Jessica --Wrangler's Cowboy Country Christmas CD
Voodoo --a download of Sasha White's "The Devil Inside"
and
Terri--a download of "Once in a Blue Moon"

Ya'll email me at cece @ celiastuart.com (without the spaces) so I can get your prizes to you.

I hope everyone has a happy and relaxing Christmas. See you next month!

Cece

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cece,
Yippee, I love a chocolate fix that won't send me to Jenny Craig! Lol, I am still laughing over all those stories. Thank you so much!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders