Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Winner of PRIMITIVE PASSION is...



Congrats to Lauren--you're the winner of PRIMITIVE PASSION! Thanks to everyone who took time to post their goals today. I wish you the best of luck in keeping them. Lauren, email me at sharalanel @ comcast.net (w/o spaces) and tell me what format you prefer and I'll get your prize right to you.

And for those of you unfamiliar with Primitive Passion, you can find the blurb, an excerpt, and a super cool video trailer at http://www.sharalanel.com/wip.html

I hope you all have a fantastic 2006!

Shara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders