Tuesday, December 20, 2005


One more post as a cheers to the holidays--but keep going on the goals discussion in the School Bus post! Thought I'd share a couple of pics. No, not sexy men this time. This first one is of my dog Ana decked out for Christmas. She's 13, so getting some gray hairs, but still cute.

The next scene is one of the pics posted on my web site from my Western NY trip, which reminds me--don't forget to enter my Ring in 2006 Giveaway. You'll find pics of the prizes and the details on my News Page at www.sharalanel.com.



And the last one is a glass of cheer to a Happy New Year to all of you!

Shara

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to you, too, Shara! best wishes for even more success in the upcoming New Year!

Lauren

12:39 PM  
Blogger Shara Lanel said...

Thanks, Lauren! I wish you tons of success too. 2006 is going to be a great year :-)

Shara
www.sharalanel.com

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders