Monday, December 19, 2005

I've got a secret...

Helllooooooooooooooooooooo LSB-er's!

'Tis I, your intrepid dirt seeker, Dakota Cassidy and OMG, do I have some stuff to tell you. I do and if you come and say hello on the blog today, you could win something BIG.

It's a surprise and I can't tell you what it is.Joking.If you just drop by and say hello by posting your comment SOMEONE is going to win a gift certificate for Godiva Chocolate at nine o'clock tonight.

You'll all go into a random drawing and I'll pick a name from a hat.Yep, that's right and I'm giving it away because I hit paydirt with the chicks of LSB and I can afford to be generous.

So, scandal, yes? You want it--I got it and while I'm at it, REMEMBER--this is NOT a PROMO and I'd be hurt if you thought it was.

In fact, I think I'd have to charge LSB for therapy it would hurt so much...I mean, I've risked life, limb and some cold, hard bribe money to get this info for you.Info you can only get if you READ THIS BLOG and DO NOT BUY ANY BOOKS from
www.liquidsilverbooks.com

Ahem...Scandal #1--Did you know that Rae Morgan, author of some books called something like, Book 4 in the Coven of the Wolf series-- out in the Zodiac Pisces book in February of 2006 available at
www.liquidsilverbooks.com (notapromonotapromo), has a Hitachi? And it ain't the kind you cook with.

Well, okay, ya cook with it, but not on a grill. It's a VIBRATOR. I swear, it's true. It's called the Hitatchi Magic Wand. Apparently, they're not just for fairy godmother's anymore. She says she's a VIBE GURU...

It has a name. Wanna know what it is? Vin Diesel. I swear it.I'm trading in my George Foreman A-SAP.

Scandal #2--Er, the infamous Diva, Michelle Hoppe who has some books (www.michellehoppe.com), but I REFUSE to tell you what they are cuz she's mean as reconstituted virgin to me, has a secret.

Like yer surprised by that, huh? LOLLOL.

Michelle once had sex in a restaurant.At a table for TWELVE. LMAO (I am so dead here. LOLLOL)Busy girl that Michelle. No wonder she writes erotic romances. Bet I know of at least TWELVE people who buy them :)

Scandal #3--Shara Lanel, author of Love and Magic--a book you should by NO MEANS go and buy because that would be wrong on a bazillion levels, has a naughty, naughty, naughty secret. Phew--she's a bad, bad girl. Who did a bad, bad thing.A bad thing that involved a parking lot in a multi level garage...

I wonder what level she made it to? LOLLOL

Scandal #4--An, ahem, anonymous (chicken LOLLOL) author once broke something when she was having sex.I'm just going to let you wonder what...but don't go buy a book to take your mind off of your curiosity at www.liquidsilverbooks.com

Scandal #5--Vanessa Hart who wrote a book I am NOT NAMING (A Lick and a Promise--available in January), has an even more startling revelation than last months poodle scandal.

I know? Can you even believe it could get any more risque than that? Oh, but it does, my fellow readers...Ms. Hart runs marathons.Which I believe in author speak equals--she's capable of catching and corralling Samoan men in loin cloths. LOLLOL

Scandal #5--Paige Burns (A Faerie Tale and Polar Opposites NOT A PROMO) once was locked out of her boyfriends apartment and got nabbed by the coppers.

Stripes just don't work for her palette, ya know? Her color wheel of life is all askew in them. LOL

Scandal #6--An author who wrote Baptism (notapromonotapromo--notmentioningnamesnotmentionnames) did something VERY naughty at a Genisis concert. It had to do with herbs...it did. I have a feeling it wasn't cooking. LOL

Scandal #7--Feather Marosek admits to taking naughty pictures. Of her son.Yes, she's not only an evil mom, but a blackmailer. Feather said she's going to use them against him someday...

Scandal #8--Robin Danner likes to kiss.Like a LOT. She once kissed three men, but I can't remember if it was at the same time, or individually on the same night.I'm goin' with all at once, cuz it's just juicer, don't you think? LOL

Scandal #9--Now this is a beauty--did you know that someone who publishes books at www.liquidsilverbooks.com, and you couldn't get me to name names (LindaLindaLinda), once was a participant in a great many protests in her college days?

It's true. I swear on my Aqua Net.Do you think she protested by burning her bra?I'd never burn my bra. Never. Cuz it's a miracle! LOLLOL

And this, my fine friends, ends my quest for LSB dirt this month. Lord, I need a manicure, but fear not, for I strike terror in the hearts of LSB authors when I wield my whip and shine a light in their faces to make them GIVE ME THE SCOOP.

In other words--I beg :)

I'll be back next month with the harder to locate LSB authors and their naughty secrets. They can't hide from me forever. Maybe I could borrow Vanessa Hart's Samoen men to help me catch them? Tee hee.

Until then, here's wishing you bright blessings this holiday season. May it be filled with the warmth of family, friends and a box that says "Tiffany" on it. Hopefully, it won't be one of those cheesy re-gifts. Ya know, where you think it's from Tiffany, but when you open it, it was really a gift FOR Tiffany?! LOLLOL

Happy Holidays and don't forget to enter the contest!

Dakota :)

63 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

DAKOTAAaaa!

It was table NUMBER twelve, not a table OF twelve. Geeezzzzzz, next time read yer notes, roasted chicken breast in lemon sauce.

Michelle Hoppe
www.michellehoppe.com

9:25 AM  
Blogger robynl said...

Now these are good for a Monday morning; hi and have a good day.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY!!! I do know that I want to stay on your good side Dakota!! LOL! I'm scared to see what you do to people that piss you off!!! I LOVE those secrets!! Keep 'em coming!!! LMAO

9:35 AM  
Blogger jennyowl said...

Happy Holidays, Dakota. Thanks for the scandal sheet.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dakota, I just love your "not Promo" comments. LOLLOL I would like to wish everyone a Happy Holiday. Hugs, Bonita

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Dakota.

Love the secrets, love your books and LOVE erotic comedy!!

Happy Holiday!!

marcy

10:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Dakota! Loved the blog. Happy Holidays!!!

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dakota. Your being so mean 6 days before Christmas to all your friends. Your getting Coal, wait a minute, your going to need that up north. hehe.

Hope your day is a most wonderful one.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dakota!

WOW! You really let a lot of secrets out of the bag. Got any more good ones to tell?

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, Girl, you can make even Monday mornings a pleasant event. My DH is looking at me like I have gone crazy, laughing out loud to myself!

Now, sadness, I am off to work.

Ru Molenaar

11:00 AM  
Blogger Isabella Jordan said...

Is the prize bigger than a bread box? *snort*

Isy

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You are too funny Dakota!! Thanks for the laugh. Happy Hollidays to you and yours!

11:22 AM  
Blogger judygr64 said...

Happy Holidays. Thanks for the secrets, Dakota!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Michelle--you lie. LOL

Robyn? Thanks, toots!
Anita--I'm diggin', babe
Jenny--hey, honey!!
Bonita--who loves you?
Marcy--Mornin'!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Marcy--morning, and thank you, sweets!
Amy--Kisses, love!
Jeana--shhhhhh. LOLLOL. I gotta do SOMETHING.
Daun Ann--you shhh too. I gotta do what I gotta do. LOLLOL
Titanfan--well, do you have money we can bribe more authors with? LMAO
Jane--thank you, honeybunches!
Ru--thanks, doll. Glad ya popped in.
Isy--love ya, babe :)and NO. LOL
Cheri,Judi--thank you!!

Dakota :)

11:50 AM  
Blogger Angela James said...

*gasp*

I'm shocked! Purely shocked. My illusions of Michelle as a sweet, innocent author are shattered. Who's going to pay for MY therapy?

Hi 'Kota! Muah to the babes I recognize. I followed Dakota's spam in my inbox on over here. Godiva will get me every time ;)

~AngieW

11:52 AM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

I'm so glad you like SPAM, love--that's the gift YOU get if you win. LOLLOL

Glad you popped in--we miss ya at the babes!

Kiss my baby,
hugs,
DC :)

11:57 AM  
Blogger Jeanette J said...

Just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays and all the best for the new year

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Dakota! If I had a secret I know who NOT to tell now--LOL. "Mean as a reconstituted virgin"--love that phrase! Happy Holidays to you.
Cynthya

12:00 PM  
Blogger Bonnie Dee said...

Wow, I didn't know I was in such depraved and perverted company with the other LSB authors! Thanks for the heads up, Dakota. I'll steer clear of these naughty babes.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

LOLLOL--cynthia--it's true. She IS.

Sharon, doll--ya did it--that was all ya had to do :) Yer in!

Dakota :)

12:09 PM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Bonnie Dee? GOOD IDEA--they are wicked, wicked women and hey, CONGRATS on that nice JERR award!!

Jenaette--many thanks for popping in!

Dakota :)

12:11 PM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Jeana--oh.

Gawd, that stinks, huh?

However, best to have friends for a moment than never at all, yes?

oooh, that was good, eh? Could go in a Hallmark card. LOLLOL

Dakota :)

12:14 PM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

well, shoot, Jeana. I was all geared up to write greeting cards. LOL

Dakota :)

12:27 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

OY...now look what you've done Dakota. I'm going to send your name to Santa and ask him to put an extra lump on your...no wait, in your stocking!

Michelle

12:32 PM  
Blogger Tracy Sharp - Author of the Leah Ryan Series said...

Hehehehe! That was FUN!!

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, Dakota, I don't know how to respond to any of those things, except for maybe.... well, yeah, I love chocolate.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Michelle? I ain't askairt a you and Santa. LMAO

Blythespirit--YAY chocolate!

Trace--good to see you :)

1:29 PM  
Blogger Estella said...

I love the scandal sheet.
Happy Holidays, Dakota.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of my children were afraid of Santa. They didn't even care that he had candy and Mommy was right there. They weren't going near that guy. We've got some really sad faces next to Santa in pictures at our house.

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a very merry christmas!!! With all the strife going on now, I hope we all have a peaceful and happy time!
Michelle

1:57 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

Thank you for the Monday laugh. I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Estella--thanks for stopping by!
Beth--you, chicken. LOLLOL
Jeana--you hurt me. LMAO
Michelle--same to you, doll!
Maureen--glad you got a chuckle!

Dakota :)

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok - Is this where the LSB authors ...errr..nuts are? LOL ..oh you just write about nuts or licking, sucking, touching...sorry I got a lil excited! Hi Ladies, Joy here, been a LSB fan for years. Lisa Rene Jone & Dakota Cassidy's books were some of my first purchases. Thank you continuing to produce such quality books to us. This reader/fan/stalker appreciates it.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

OMG--it's my stalker, er, NUMBER ONE fan, Joy. LOLLOL

Thanks for stopping by, babe!

Dakota :)

2:38 PM  
Blogger Amie Stuart said...

>>It was table NUMBER twelve

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA OOPS

2:39 PM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

See, Michelle? Cece thinks yer lyin' too. LOLLOL

Dakota :)

2:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Dakota said "See, Michelle? Cece thinks yer lyin' too. LOLLOL"

OH, so not true. Read it again, pumpkin pie with whip cream, she was confirming I said table NUMBER twelve!!

So tell me, are there any other benefits to being a reconstituted virgin, other than being mean to you?

Michelle

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WHAT DC GROUPIE CLUB???????

3:25 PM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Jean? s'ok. I'm used to rejection. LOL

Michelle? Yer smokin' the whacky weed and I don't know, you tell me...LMAO

Um, Joy? Meet Jeana--Jeana Joy--you guys go to town. LOL.

There isn't really a fan club--we were joking about me only having 33 fans and Jeana wanted to be number one--I told her she'd have to fight you for number one spot.Play nice, now. LOLLOL

Dakota :)

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JEANA!!!!!!!!!!?

JEANA!?????????

WHO IS THIS woman!

speak!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Vanessa Hart said...

Nessie USED to run marathons, Dakota. USED to. Did I mention all those male runners in their skimpy tricot running shorts, their bods glistening with perspiration, running in front of me?

OK, so everybody in the marthon is in front of me. Anyway, Nessie's nursing a few injuries and unable to run but hopes to get back to it soon.

Thanks for the scandals. This is really good stuff!

Vanessa "Nessie" Hart

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Dakota, I love your books, keep writing.

leebell_17@yahoo.com

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dakota

anonymous, huh? yeah, u r a self-confessed chicken. cum on, what got broke - or is it 2 embarrassing to fess all? *chuckle*

Elizabeth (emc_reviewing@hotmail.co.uk)

3:57 PM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Pam P--thanks for popping in!
Joy--EEK. LOL
Nessie--used to - schmused to--what's the diff? LOL
Leebell--thank you, darling :)
Elizabeth--you go, girl--wanna join the dirt digging team of Dakota and Dakota? LOL

Dakota :)

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dakota,

You have such a way with words!! :) Keep those scandalous secrets coming! I really enjoy your posts!

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dakota --

Darling as usual you scoop the dirt as good as a squirrel looking for nuts. Think about it.

Ah, Beth, you can find the Hitachi Magic Wand at most--- ahem -- sex toy stores on-line, but I bought mine through Amazon.com. :) Looks much better on my credit card receipt in case the sex police are peering through our e-mails.

Please name yours something other than Vin --'cause he is TAKEN!

Rae Morgan

P.S. My runner-up fav vibe is the Eager Beaver -- think about it.

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And see...this is why I keep my mouth shut when they ask about secrets. People will start to know weird crazy things about me and...then what would I blog about if you spilled it all?

People run?! Really?!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The war over Dakota has been settled on another group no less- Lmao!

Jeana and I are united in our love of Dakota

4:26 PM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Rae--you mean I'm crazy, don't you? LOL
Annalisa--thanks for dropping by!

Jenna--yes, darling. They DO run. Not THIS people, but SOME people. LOL

Dakota :)

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tiffany Aaron
Maggie Casper
Vanessa Hart
Jasmine Haynes
Dee S Knight
Lena Matthews
Cyndi Redding
JB Skully
Melissa Schroeder

These are my LSB staples!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

you settled me, Joy and Jeana? I feel so like we've all just had a good 'round of therapy. LMAO

Glad you came to a good resolution, cuz I feared I'd have to break out more bribes. Whew! LOL

Dakota :)

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello again,
I tried to send a message earlier but now can't find it. Just wanted to say I love your books!
Keep up the great writing Ms. Cassidy.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

I got it on MY blog, Robin--thank you so much, sweetie! COme visit again :)

Dakota :)

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy Dakota :) HOLY SMOKES! You have a LOT of dirt on a LOT of people. It would scare me if I wasn't so sweet 'n innocent*g*

Erin the Innocent

6:20 PM  
Blogger Pamk said...

rofl you are a trip girl. Love to read your stuff you have me laughing so hard I spewed Diet Dr Pepper. And Hello to you too. Looks like like of people like chocolate. lol
Merry Christmas, Happy Hannakuh, or whatever your holiday may be.

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Dakota good job on getting the dirt from them. Hitachi looks good but I want one of those vibes you can use by remote over the phone or the internet. *G*
Hey I want to know more about those herbs and the concert.

Maria

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dakota

That is some list of spicy secrets you spilled. I love your sense of humor and have your books. I just happen to be the quiet fan!!

You made me laugh out loud!

Have a great holiday and look forward to many LS books released in 2006 and actually I just bought 4 more last night.

Cheers!
Debbie E

7:17 PM  
Blogger Tamara B. said...

Dakota,
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a very successful New Year! What are you going to do special for the holidays? Do you take a break from writing and enjoy family and friends?
Tamara B.

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays Dakota. wow, interesting....secrets...::winks:: Have a wonderful holiday, and an even brighter, happier new year.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Dakota. Have a great holiday. Please enter me in your contest for the Godiva chocolate. I love Godiva, it is the best.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Angela's Designs said...

I had even more fun after I read some of the comments! LOL.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

PamK--thank you, sweetie! I LOVE a good trip :)
Erin--snerk--I know ALL about you. LOL
Marj--guuurl--if you fine one of those--hooke me up!
Debbie--thank you, darling! You go right on being quiet. I like my friends in all kinds of varieties :)
Jean--who loves you?
Thank you, anonymous!!

Dakota :)
Tamara--thank you for your kind words and yes, I AM taking a break this year and heading to MI with my honey. I'm not sure what we'll do this year, but I'm sure it'll be fun :)

Dakota :)

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders