Saturday, December 17, 2005

Look what I found...

So I was telling my friends about you guys, you know, they can't believe I have a job. I mean, I'm not all beauty and no brains!

Anyway, these are some HOT friends. I've tried the whole song thing on them but as they're Mer-men, my vocals don't work. So here they are, the only request from them was to not show off their ... um ... er ... fins, yeah, their fins.







So, don't forget to tell me about your Siren days in the previous post!

Silver

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fanning myself to cool off. Wowzers. Almost as good as Vin in the shower.

Rae Morgan

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders