Thursday, December 22, 2005

Jessica wins because...

She told me I was impressive!

Email me please Jessica and tell me where to send this copy of Single Station (I do hope you like my Samantha).

Meanwhile wonderful people, I'm about to disappear for the next few days. I'm making my way down to the Gold Coast in order to prepare for a rather LARGE new years party...that's right Christmas isn't done yet but I'm already fixing for New Years eve.

After that I've enrolled in a Bootcamp Fitness course! A month of intensive training to work off all the extra calories I'll have eaten (and drunk) over the course of the next few days. That's right people...I can have my cake AND eat it too!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Bec

1 Comments:

Blogger Keira Ramsay said...

Ohhhh, Bec, I remember hearing about this last year...give us the dish when you get back, babe!

Terri/Keira

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders