Monday, December 26, 2005

Winner of Dec. 24 drawing

Meljprincess is the winner of the drawing for Dec. 24. Contact me, Bonnie Dee at bondav40@yahoo.com and let me know which of my books you want.
Thanks to all who shared favorite movies. Some were already on my to-see list, others have been added. And Melj,ironically I had just watched Cirque de Soleil (sp?) the other evening. The rest of the family was involved in their own things and I kept dragging them in and making them look at this or that act. Amazing, beautiful stuff!

1 Comments:

Blogger Meljprincess said...

Yessssss! Thank you so much, SExy Bonnie. Isn't CdS wonderful? I would highly recommend it for those of you who haven't seen a show. You will not be disappointed!
Check out cirquedusoleil.com to find a show in your area and the site is wicked cool! Off to pick out one of Bonnie's books. :-)

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders