Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Keeping the Lights on Winner...


Nicole! Email me at paige @ paigeburns.com (w/o the spaces) and let me know your prefered ebook format for A Faerie Tale.

As far as the Riddick scene. I'm going to finish it on my own blog so tomorrow's blogger, Pepper Espinoza gets all the views on SEx!

So in addition to stopping by SEx to read what Pepper has to say, jaunt on over to my blog and see the continuation of Riddick and Kyra.

Thanks for playing today!

Paige
www.paigeburns.com
www.paigeburns.blogspot.com
Cover Model Rescue Team ~ Chat group with fellow author Tiffany Aaron.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Thanks!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders