Saturday, December 03, 2005

More on that ice cream angle...

You guys are full of inspiration :) Glad to see I'm not the only one to see the possibilities are endless with the ice cream and hero angle. But let's add into the mix - heroines. What are some good mixes?

Hmmn.... I'd love to see what happens between a tutti frutti heroine; spontaneous and flying at the seat of her pants with a chocolate chip hero; pretty straightforward, with measures chips of (precisioned squares) order.

Now there's a battle waiting to happen! He, He.

Also, the person the comes up with the most interesting ice cream combo hero/heroine will win their choice of one of my book, Wild Impulses. I believe Blu, the heroine is white chocolate raspberry truffle - a true mixture of strength and sensuality and Jaden, the hero is a little bit of English Toffee and dulce de leche - British, seductive, smooth and sweet. Take a peek:



Anisa

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaynie said...

Ok I think a banana-choc chip heroine - soft and squishy with sweet bits *snort* - and a strawberry/chocolate hero - hmmmm, yummy.

ok, now I want icecream damnit

6:30 PM  
Blogger Meljprincess said...

Ben and Jerry's "Caramel Sutra" for a smooth, sensual heroine and "Chunky Monkey" for a hunky hero with a good sense of humor.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Sable Grey said...

I was gonna post but then I saw Caramel Sutra...my FAVORITE ICE CREAM! Now I can think of nuthin else. LOL Y'all are gonna make me go to the damned grocery store at 11 o'clock at night!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Meljprincess said...

Are there posts I'm not seeing in here?

Congrats, Maria!

Btw, is Maria somebody's name or nickname in here because I don't see a Maria. Thanks.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Meljprincess said...

Wooohooo! It was me! Sexy me! Congrats to me! *G*

Thanks again, Anisa.

"I'm too sexy for my cat too sexy for my cat
Poor pussy poor pussy cat.."
- Right Said Fred

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders