Friday, December 02, 2005

Thursday's Winner

First...thanks everyone for passing me a drink while you visited with me. Good thing cyber-hangovers don't hurt. And yeah - Jennaland's pretty cool when I'm not hiding.

Good to know my random babblings didn't send you to the hills or have your eyes glaze over - that seems to be a response when I'm actually talking to people so...good on ya!

Anyway, enough yapping...the winner of a copy of Scorpio with my gun-totting heroine (Deanna has a gun-totting hero...so it's a very tough book!) is: mbo435.

Give me an email at jenna@jennahoward.com and I'll send you a copy.

Cheers, must go get ready for work...Sigh.

jenna;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders