Saturday, December 03, 2005

21 Flavors and Heroes

Ok, what's better than creating heroes and comparing them to ice cream? Well...how about combining the hero, the ice cream and some steamy love scenes :) But I regress...I'm Anisa Damien and I write multicultural sensual romance.

Aside from being a ice cream fanatic, heroes come in at a close second...er...ok, first! I'm asked how I create my characters and ice cream has a little something to do with it! I love creating diversity in my characters and their backgrounds.

The dark hero with secrets comes across as the Rocky Road type, but that's what makes a hero memorable.
Maybe, you've created a more Neapolitan hero, sounds like a man who will keep you on your toes, as he'll provide you with a little of everything.

What about the Moose Track hero - sounds like a man who knows what he wants, indulgent without apology.

The Vanilla hero, who stands behind his principles - a true traditionalist.

And that's just a start...what's your flavor?

-Anisa Damien

8 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Hi Anisa,

What a fun topic, but alas, I have to run to the store and buy ice cream before I can figure this one out.

So some hints here, please. Do I put it in a bowl, or just open the carton and look? Do I get to eat the ice cream after I figure out what type of hero comes out of it?

Actually, I had never really thought of using ice cream to define a hero, but I do like the way you think, darlin.

Michelle Hoppe
www.michellehoppe.com

8:43 AM  
Blogger Meljprincess said...

Chocolate! A dark, brooding hero who'd go straight for my hips. *G*

9:05 AM  
Blogger jennyowl said...

Vanilla with macademia nut - a straitlaced hero who surprises you with nuts you want to lick and put in your mouth.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so bad, Jenny!

Ice cream, hmmm? I am not really an ice cream afficianado. Lactose intolerance tends to put the bite on that.

I instead will liken my hero to a finely aged scotch such as Dalwhinnie -- smooth, earthy, potent -- on the rocks with a twist of lemon for that extra pizzaz a gal needs when she's met someone who can drive her to her knees.

Rae Morgan, heading for the liquor cabinet

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um is there an ice cream flavor for a Dom who will bring me to my knees, literally, and fulfill my dark desires??? *giggles*

Maria

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have to go with Tiger. Grrr. Black licorice and orange.

It's just...grrrr.

And may my heroes never be bubblegum. Eew. Just...eew.

I suddenly wish I could eat ice cream again despite how cold it looks outside. Sigh.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh Anisa I like the sound of that, intoxicating and sinful! Don't think I've tried buttered rum ice cream. Making note to buy some. *S*

Maria

3:28 PM  
Blogger Sable Grey said...

Okay...strawberry - my favorite flavor

Seedy but sweet, big and bold.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders