Saturday, November 19, 2005

Good morning! I am so not a morning person, but let me introduce myself. I'm Shara Lanel, author of Primitive Passion and Enlightened Love. Since I haven't had my coffee yet, let me start out with a picture to warm you up:

I think this guy could provide more than just financial security, don't you think?

A free copy of LOVE & MAGIC with a story by moi and by Trista Ann Michaels will go to one person who posts comments or questions for me today!

Okay, running for coffee. Then I'll be back with a longer post...

8 Comments:

Blogger Dee S Knight and Anne Krist said...

Wow, Shara! If this guy is a dream, then I'm the woman in that commercial saying, "Don't wake up! Don't wake up!"

I'll be out all day today but wanted to say hey, and happy blogging!

Dee

9:36 AM  
Blogger Shara Lanel said...

Hey Dee! Have a fun Saturday. It's a cold one here.

Shara

9:40 AM  
Blogger Amie Stuart said...

It's cold here too and I have to go clean gutters =(

10:31 AM  
Blogger jennyowl said...

Love the eye candy. Thanks!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Shara Lanel said...

You're welcome Jenny!
Cece, have you cleaned your gutters yet? That didn't sound like fun ;-)

1:31 PM  
Blogger Amie Stuart said...

The gutters are clean. I'm so sore and tired. *sob* But I got ice cream--cake batter *slurp*

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me want!

Rae Morgan

6:25 PM  
Blogger jennyowl said...

You know, *gulp* financial security doesn't even cross my mind when I look at the photo, I just want to...LOL

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders