Friday, November 18, 2005

How much sex...Part 7


Utoh...I'm down to my last interesting fact. Guess I will need to ramp up the research ~grinz~. Hopefully, this will assist you in scheduling your future sexual liaisons.

Most arousing time of day/season for a man:
early morning/fall

Okay, so today we've learned a lot of stuff, things many of us may not have known. Things some of us may have not wanted to know ~eg~, but we've learned all the same.

Remember, my contest is based on the number of posts my topics get today. At last count we had 108, YIPPIE. Which of course means we have another winner. Drum roll, please...
Desta
If you will please email me at michelle@michellehoppe.com, we can discuss your prize.
The grand prize will be drawn just before I close up shop tonight at 7:00 pm (pst). Yes, that's right, I'm on the west coast, so we get to go a little longer.
OY...I might as well toss in another promo - I have to keep my image up you know!! I think the reviewers liked Hart's Heart!
5 Blue Ribbons "...blazing sexual excitement" Contessa, Romance Junkies
5 Stars "...very powerful and hot" Julie, Just Erotic Romance Reviews
". . .romance, heat, and rampant desires" Ansley, The Road To Romance
"passion and sparks" Diane, Love Romances
Read the excerpt here

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are so much fun! I have made it through all the posts now, and yes I learned a lot! As far as the early morning/ fall thing, now I know why hubby has not been letting me sleep lately! Although, it's not a bad way to wake up. I love the covers too. I can't wait to read the books!

Zara

7:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hi Zara,

Who needs sleep? Stock up on chocolate and enjoy because fall only last three months LMAO!!!

I'm glad you're having fun. I've had a blast and everyone has been so great today.

I agree...my covers are beautiful ~smiles~, thanks to some very talented cover artists. These people work so hard to make our covers outstanding...~blowing you all a kiss~, thanks.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Michelle,

You are very right. Also, what better reason to have more chocolate as well. I see that as a win/win situation lol!

I did not get a chance to pop in until a little while ago, but I've had a blast going through all the comments! I had to add my two cents also. Well, except on the blow job one lol. I believe you girls had already covered that one pretty well Lol!
xoxo, Zara

8:07 PM  
Blogger jennyowl said...

Thanks for blogging, Michelle.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Jeanette J said...

It has been an informative day..although on that last fact I would have said all day/any season

8:18 PM  
Blogger robynl said...

Very informative today and loved the different posts and opinions. Thanks Michelle.

8:32 PM  
Blogger robynl said...

congrats Desta

8:33 PM  
Blogger Caffey said...

Hey congrats Desta. Any reason why the fall you would think for the male?

9:25 PM  
Blogger Caffey said...

Mega congrats on those reviews!! Before the night is over, i'm gonna be checking these out. I have read e books from all over and mostly just recently so it will be great to check yours out.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'm glad you added your two cents, Bamabelle, I've enjoyed all of today's posts.

And thank you to all of you, from me, for joining me today. It's almost time to announce the last of my winners...cross your fingers everyone, because someone is going to win, Mr. Penis!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Caffey said...

I'm so much looking forward to finding out what books you have written! I don't know much a bout the computer so I don't want to leave the blog area cuz I don't know how to get back, laughing, but would this be the place too, to ask you questions about your books and sex (just kidding). Thanks you were great to meet too

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So.. that's the whole early morning thing. To think my ex thought I was nuts because I loved wakeup sex as much as him. Of course he also thought it was strange that his wife loved sex...but that's a whole nother story.

Christiana

9:53 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Morning Caffey,

Finding the blog again will be easy if you add us to your favorites ~smiles~. That way you can come back and visit often.

If you look at Part 8 of my series you can find links to my website, newsletter, forum, yahoo group and you have my email, so if you want to discuss books or sex, join me.

Hi Christiana,

Glad you made it yesterday. I don't know about the others, but I'd love to hear 'a whole nother story', ~smiles~. Thanks for joining us.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders