Friday, November 18, 2005

How much sex...Part 6

Hey, it worked. You can scan charms if you have three hands, two rulers, and lots of patience ~smiles~. Here you are, bloggers. A sterling silver penis charm. This is today's grand prize. As you can see, when you pull his little chain, he gets excited ~grinz~
And, still the fun keeps flowing…
I said fun, not come!

Average # of erections per day for a man:
11
Average # of erections during the night:

9

Now this is interesting and something most of us can test at home. Just tell your lover you want him to tell you every time he has an erection for 24 hours and see if he’s normal!

Since I’m on a promo roll ~sly smile~ I might as well give you a link to my information at Liquid Silver Books. You can find out a little about me and find out all about my books.

Wowza, bloggers. We've had 85 posts to my topics so far today so, I'm posting the next two winners:

Congrats to Pennie and Robyn

email me at
michelle@michellehoppe.com to give me your info.

Keep posting, because there is still the 'grand prize' to give away.

12 Comments:

Blogger Caffey said...

Oh love that charm! Can you tell us where you got it from? That I have never seen! Neat.
Now on the erections. Who stayed up all night and counted?

5:44 PM  
Blogger Caffey said...

Congrats to Pennie and Robyn!! WTG
Forgot to say great on the posts here today. I rarely go to blogs but I saw the annoncement and have had the most fun today!
Cathie

5:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to Pennie and Robyn!!! Cool charm! A lot of interesting posts too.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

LOL Caffey,

Maybe they did it at one of those sleep research places. If they had the guy strapped on his back, with a sheet over him, all they needed to do was count the number of tents during the night ~smiles~

As for the charm...it is pretty special and not available in too many places. Email me and I'll see if I can hook you up.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Jeanette J said...

What an adorable little charm...if we ask our guys, should we just take their word for it or should we make sure he's telling the truth?

6:03 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Jeanette J said...
"should we just take their word for it or should we make sure he's telling the truth?"

Oh Jeanette,

I'd make him prove it!

6:07 PM  
Blogger robynl said...

Well thanks for the win(now for the charm next) hehehe.
congrats Pennie.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I am so bummed! I could not pop in until now, and what a party I have been missing! My hubby is in Texas right now, so I can't test the stats either lol. That is a great charm by the way! Have you been pulling the chain to make sure it keeps up (shameless pun intended) with the average? Congrats to all the winners! I am on to catch up on all the posts.
xoxo, Zara

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle --

Love the charm. E-mail me, girl! I want one.

Rae Morgan

7:06 PM  
Blogger jennyowl said...

Thanks for posting that picture. The charm is impressive.

8:19 PM  
Blogger jennyowl said...

PSssss: That third hand must be real handy when you are having sex. Can we see a photo of you with the three hands as proof? LOL

8:29 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Bamabelle, I hope your hubby enjoys home coming...you have so many new and exciting things to tell him, LOL.

Hi Rae, thanks for dropping by, babe.

Your welcome, Jenny, and no...I don't have three hands, I had to ask for help ~grinz~

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders