Monday, November 14, 2005

Wrangler Butts Winners!!

Hi y'all,

Had a wonderful rodeo weekend. Awesome male tush everywhere. Was hardley able to keep myself from getting dizzy with my eyes darting all over the place. LOL

Anyway, after reading through the comments again, I was unable to come up with just two winners so I picked three instead. For the three listed below, please contact me at maggie@maggiecasper.com and let me know which e-mail addy to send your prizes too. Please put "Wrangler Butts Contest" in the subject line.

Jenny -- You got the $20 gift cert for Devilish Dots.

Jessica and Shellya -- You've got two free LSB downloads each. Please e-mail me the titles of your choice.

Until next time!
Maggie

2 Comments:

Blogger jennyowl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:27 AM  
Blogger jennyowl said...

Maggie, glad you had an eyeful at the rodeo and thanks so much for the prize! Congrats to Jessica and Shellya.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders