Friday, November 11, 2005

Wrangler Butts


Well, you can see exactly where my mind is. I look at it like this... I'm the mom of four who has spet the last nine years of my life as a firefighter. I see some very heartwrenching stuff on a daily basis which is why you'll never see me watching the news or reading the paper. If something noteworthy happens, my oldest daughter will tell me about it, she's a news freak. So, I decided to blog about one of my many obsessions. Men. And in particular, cowboys or those with tight Wrangler butts.

The newest lust of my life, country singer Ray Scott, didn't have Wranglers on last weekend when I went to his concert but DAYUM was he good. His voice is so deep you want to drool and his mouth... his lips are soooo lickable I'm not sure I'll ever be the same. Anyway, he got me back on my male butt fetish, which was had never really gone anywhere it's just that I've been busy with the girls, home writing or off horseback riding so haven't seem many Wrangler butts just lately. I guess you could say I was going through withdrals.

Actually, Ray's concert was just a starting point to get me ready for the big event, rodeo weekend, which starts today in my area. Today is the kickoff for some rowdy annual fun. My area hosts the last points rodeo before everyone heads off to Vegas for National Finals Rodeo so to say there will be Wrangler butts galore this weekend is putting it mildly.

And you know what the good part is??? I keep my bay mare, Suzy Q, stabled at the rodeo grounds so I have behind the scenes weekend passes. Yeeehawwww. I'll be just like a tourist, camera in hand. LOL

So, my question to you all is... do Wrangler butts turn y'all on as much as they do me and if so, why? I want specifics here. Be creative as you post your answers because my favorite will win a $20 gift certificate to Devilish Dots adult toy store.

Now, on the flip side... if Wrangler butts do absolutely nothing for you, let me know that too and why so I can work on converting you. hehehe A second person will be picked at random for two LSB downloads, of your choice. I'm buying. I'll come back on Monday and post who the two winners are. Have fun and please don't behave yourselves!

Until next time,
Maggie

PS -- If you notice spelling errors or gramatical oops's, please ignore them. I probably should have drug my editor, the comma nazi, over to read this before I post it but where the hell would the fun be in that, I ask you?

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You’re talking about Ray again…there’s a big surprise. NOT! He’s going to lock you up Stockerella. LOL And I’m going to go to your trial with popcorn and watch the whole thing with a smile.


Men in jeans look good to me no matter what. So in wranglers or Levi’s it doesn’t really matter. Hot butt is hot butt.

Lena

12:27 PM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

I just like butts. I don't much care in their in Wrnaglers, Levis or satin panties. LMAO

Well, okay, the satin panties are kinda girlie. LOLLOL

Nice, pic there, Maggie :)

Dakota :)

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wrangler or Levi's, I'm with Lena on this one. Hot butt IS hot butt and they do turn me on.

I like when the jeans are soft and worn looking. That way the jeans just hug all of his drool worthy places. Bending over, leaning against anything or squatting, that material caressing all of those hard muscles screams for me to climb up in his lap to cuddle and play!

*sigh* have to make sure the dh wears his jeans tonight. :)

1:03 PM  
Blogger Amie Stuart said...

OMG!!!!!!!! I want PHOTOS!!!!!!!

*wiping chin* sorry......I guess I answered your question, huh? Levi's are okay but there's something special about a man in a pair of Wranglers. I don't know if it's they way they're cut, or the way they carress...I mean hug...cup? Alright alright fit. It's just the way they fit ...the package...I mean......I give up. Just send photos would ya please?

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In jeans...outta jeans. A nice butt is a nice butt is a nice butt.

But there is somethin' about tight denim hugging a fine tush that makes the world a perfect place.

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wrangler butts are the best. Especially combined with a white tee shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black lace up ropers and a black felt hat. NOW that is something...

1:28 PM  
Blogger Bonnie Dee said...

Wrangler butts, I can take or leave. Although I do appreciate a good man butt since my husband has barely anything to sit on.

The male part that really gets me is the naked back of a really hot man. Why the back I'm not quite sure, unless it's something about the vulnerability of it.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Dee S Knight and Anne Krist said...

Has anyone noticed how male butts do not tend to, uh, widen like the female's of the species?? How unfair.

That being said, jeans is jeans, and when they're covering a man's rear quarter, it's the best that jeans can be.

Dee

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone -- hot butt is hot butt. I married my man for his cute tush -- and even after 33 years it is still cute and tight and oh, well, you get the picture. He's never worn Wranglers, but he does look good in his Bullhead jeans. And yes, those are skateboard jeans -- but very cool and very nice in the fit department. We live in the Midwest and Wranglers are not the brand of choice here. He also looks good in his Calvins.

Rae Morgan

2:49 PM  
Blogger Rashmi said...

Hubby's got a cute, tight and narrow tush - it's the envy of my life. Thankfully he loves mine, though it's the complete opposite of his!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Estella said...

Nice male butts in or out of any kind of clothing is a turn on. I may be old, and I may be married, but I ain't dead!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Jeanette J said...

*SIGH*....a nice tight set of buns....maybe smeared with butter to be licked off....hmmm excuse me while I get the mop for the drool that seems to be pooling at my feet

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I had to comment because I got a shout out in the blog, I'm the editor, aka the comma nazi, a crown I wear proudly. LOL. (Somebody has to) I concur, Maggie! I absolutely adore wrangler butts. Or a good butt in jeans, khakis or whatever they might be wearing. I have an affection for the male behind, and a beautiful one leaves such potential for a nibble and a nip. Heaven...And I'm sitting with Lena at your stalker trial. I might laugh at the trial, but when they lock you up (in handcuffs, if that does it for you) I'll take your place. He floats my boat in muddy water too...LOL. And that voice...that voice and a great butt, I could be happy for years.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Trista Ann Michaels said...

I like butts, too. Especially those tight ones. You know the kind. The ones you just want to sink your teeth into...LOL.

Nice Picture, by the way...:)

Trista

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. I appreciate how a guy's butt looks in jeans...but not so much Wranglers. Not really into cowboys...though that might change when Brokeback Mountain comes out!(Bon Jovi's butt still looks good in jeans, even at his age.) I love Diesel, yes, and Calvins. Designer jeans.

But the truth is, I've never been with a jeans-kind of guy, oddly enough. They're always in dress pants or ironed khakis or suits. Am I boring? Maybe. But hey, at least their butts look scrumptious when the pants come off. And that's really the bottom line, right? (Pun fully intended ;-)) Right.

And for anyone who read Hot Pursuit...I'm still amazed at myself because my hero wore jeans for ONE scene. But he's also in a nice white dress shirt. I just couldn't do a tee-shirt. I know, I'm pathetic!

Lily

7:41 PM  
Blogger jennyowl said...

I like tight butts, especially jean covered ones and wrangler butts are one of the tightest you can find! Wrangler butts draw my eyes like a magnet, make my heart pound, my mouth salivate and tempt my hands to sin. I fantasise about having one spread out on a table for my gratification. Give me a fine wrangler ass any day.

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't shoot me, but I'm not a fan of a man in Wranglers. Actually I'm not a fan of tight jeans, period. I'm much more a face girl or chest. Never been into butts. (probably b/c my own is so damn wide) But last night I went to see Blue County and Josh Turner. My 16-year-old cousin spent the whole night yelling at them to bend over. (shaking heads) Seems I was the only non-butt fan in the crowd.

Good post, Maggie!

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I seem to have more than one head, you think one of them would work.

Correction to last post...I meant (shaking head)

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders